🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Please read my first post and text for a wuote

Do you expect to have any Taco TRD Pros coming in this summer? My current lease will be ending soon.

I always have pros. They just lease terribly.

1 Like

Even with US Bank?

Considering dealers will barely discount them from msrp, yes.

Hm. Wow. Didn’t think about that! Thank you for your insight. Learning a lot from you, sir!

1 Like

Yeah I know. I recall seeing some Pro deals last fall around $380 + tax and some recently around $450 + tax. I’d still be interested if I could get one in the low $400’s. I only put on about 7500 mils a year too so a 10k lease is more than adequate.

That was Boston deals. They had better incentives and there was one dealer actually discounting them. I couldn’t get those prices. My dealer will come down to invoice on pros for me. But not 10-11% off like other vehicles.

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but your bio says your the manager of a large Toyota store for 5 years but yet your not familiar with Toyota stores barely ever discounting the TRD Pro cars and having crappy lease programs? :face_with_monocle:

Well, it’s different per region. We are in Gulf State Region and I know that my dealership as well as other dealership around my area is selling PROs 3~5k above sticker. I misunderstood the statement because I thought PROs had the rebates like other trucks do. And I am well aware of the lease programs, but it’s not that bad on our region, so there you go

Which Tacoma models usually lease the best? (Best discounts)

Honestly if you guys are gonna go at each other I think this is the wrong thread for it. This thread is for sales with Jim. Not trying to be rude, but we should stay on topic here as it involves his business.

8 Likes

Which tacos have sunroof/moonroofs? only the pros?

Limited and above

I just wanted to be comment 2000😁

3 Likes

Just picked up a TRD Sport Premium, it has a power sunroof, heated leather seats, and JBL stereo with a Subwoofer.

1 Like

You win $100 off my broker fee. Now buy a car!

4 Likes

I was thinking tundra sorry. Yes Tacoma’s with premium package have sunroofs.

How do you like the audio system? Wondering just how premium the premium offering is.

Any Taco SR base models available.
Is the price $145 plus tax ?