🔥 APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

I believe your code wont be good until you’ve been joined for 30 days

Correct, for you to qualify with Affiliate via Tread Lightly membership you will need to pay a $100 membership subscription and wait 30 days to receive your letter from which you can go to https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/ and register with the company number provided on your membership letter.

-Matt

Any tips on how to get the coupon/private offer on a 2023 model? can only get the 2022 when i visit the site

1 Like

I went on Jeeps website. When I clicked on Jeep Cherokee. I pop up came up either last night or the night before. It said $1000 cash back or cash towards Grand Cherokees If Im not mistaken and a few other vehicles.

If I become an affiliate and do a custom order. Can I use the affiliate discount towards when the jeep arrives?

I saw that you company is able to do lease buyouts. When I was filling the online form out. It asked me what the pre-tax buyout was. Does Auto Ninjas buy out the vehicles like dealers pre-tax? It is for a 2020 Acura RDX SH-AWD Aspec with under 23000 miles on it.

I just built a Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 no 3rd row. Jeep had a lease payment showing after the build. When I clicked calculate payment. These were the incentives Jeep is showing:
NEBC CCAP Lease Bonus Cash NELPE $1000
Northeast BC Lease Bonus Cash $1000
Big Finish Bonus Cash $1000
December to Remember Lease Bonus Cash $750
Those 4 incentives were applied to my build. So it looks like $3750 in incentives. And depending what kind of discount Auto Ninjas is offering. Im sure the payment will be really good.

The way I built it. The total cost came to $56680. With 10% down the cost lease payment without tax came to $435 24/10. But again that 10% down will be offset depending on what discount Auto Ninjas will offer.

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct. As long as you’re a member 30 days prior to delivery of the vehicle, you would be eligible.

Yes we are a licensed NY dealer as well as a licensed broker, so we can buy & sell cars.

we will have our spreadsheet posted EOD Monday! I believe you’re looking at 2022s, and not 23s though. An order would be on a 23

Pmed you

Thanks

1 Like

Let’s see how quick these next 3 go!

SOLD :red_circle: - $62.2K Jeep Grand Cherokee Base 4xe - Midnight Sky/Tan

SOLD :red_circle: - $66.5k Jeep Grand Cherokee Base 4xe - Velvet Red/BLK, has 20" Wheels, Lux Tech

• Discount: 8.5% off MSRP w Affiliate 7% without
  • PMT: $426
  • Drive Off: Taxes & Fees
  • Term: 27/10k
  • Included Rebates: Lease Cash & Jeep Private Offer ($1k - Avail to All)
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • Delivery & Pick Up: Free Pick Up (FL), $999 Flat Rate Shipping to NE

Avail :green_circle: - $77.1k Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4xe - Midnight Sky/Tan, Adv Pro Tech IV

• Discount: 10% off MSRP w Affiliate 8.5% without
  • PMT: $629
  • Drive Off: Taxes & Fees
  • Term: 27/10k - 36/10k Term is Comparable, Slightly Worse (54%/.00177)
  • Included Rebates: Lease Cash & Jeep Private Offer ($1k - Avail to All)
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • Delivery & Pick Up: Free Pick Up (FL), $999 Flat Rate Shipping to NE

CONTACT INFO

• 1.) Pick out vehicle of interest
  • 2.) View Calculator Tab, Insert Local Tax Rate & Configure Deal
  • 3.) Email thomas@autoleaseninjas.com with:
    a.) Model of Interest
    b.) Reg Zip Code
    c.) Lease Return/Trade Info
    d.) Miles Per Year

$599 Broker Fee for All 3, First Come First Serve, These will go quick.

Discounts on Custom Orders, Etc To Be Posted 12/5

1 Like

what’s the breakdown on the 11k rebates? Thanks

Here you go!

1 Like

ha. i thought lease cash was 7500 but my bad…

Lease Cash (Avail to All) - is big finish bonus cash $1k), lease cash ($1500), and tax credit ($7500).

All function as regular avail to all lease cash.

2 Likes

These are cheapskate spockvr6 approved! Nicely done​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

These are also nice single pay candidates.

No I was building a 2023. The 2022s are more expensive . And the 2022’s didnt have a 24 month lease on them. Go on Jeeps website. And the lease calculator here shows that the money factor for a 24 month lease on 2023 models is 70% for the limited and 69% for the Overland. I would like a black or gray 4x4 Limited with the black package, speaker system and the Luxury tech group. Just to see if they were available. I looked through 365 jeeps on Jeeps website that showed a match as far as PA. I only found 4 dealerships that had close to what i was looking for. Staten Island Jeep has a baltic gray limited with the black package and sound system, Ramsey has a black jeep with black package and sound system, Major World Jeep has a black jeep with black package and sound system, Welsh jeep has a black jeep with black package and luxury package, chapman jeep has a black jeep with black package, sound system and luxury package.

Any idea what kind of discount you will be offering on Jeep grand cherokee limited as well as on Jeep Wrangler 4xe’s.

We don’t have 2023s, if that is what you’re looking for, I would suggest you contact those dealerships you mentioned! I know one of them is over MSRP though.

Are the 2022s really more expensive or is the 2023 builder just not updated yet??