🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

No they’re not, ignore that post (plz landfill). Technically the “Base” Model has a lower starting price, but the 2022s comes standard with the pano roof ($1835). Additionally, the 2022s have $2500 more in lease cash, along with a significantly lower money factor

2 Likes

What part of Florida would the pickup be?

Central FL

2 Likes

Im interested in deal 2. When can we talk? Can you shoot me an email to aaron.beller@impexsurgical.com with your name and #? Or shoot me and email and Ill reply with my cell.

Please see above @cycler74

Ill shoot you and email now.

1 Like

Updated - 1st one - sold.

Can you confirm whether you got my email?

Confirmed!

As a heads up not all regions have the $11k in stackable rebates, ran an OH zip and it has a max of $9500 instead.

FL is $11k?

Did you read the fine print? When I saw that offer, it said it’s for 2022s only. Did you see it was eligible for 2023s?

Just submit an inquiry on everything

it is zip specific

1 Like

Sent an email to you. Please check

I went on jeeps website and clicked the 2023 model. Then built it. When I scrolled down where it said calculate payment. I clicked on it. And $3750 in rebates were added.

Updated numbers on Ram Laramies?

God those are some good deals. Problem is lack of charging ports in Brooklyn! I gotta email you. Im not super picky on car hopefully you guys will have something for me!

@AutoNinjas sent you an email

any update here?

1 Like

I made the payment