March 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK Hackers,

Last month I dared the hackers to lease an Arteon, and I got 1 taker. (Thank You!) Well, I put the challenge to the Hacker Community again to Lease a 2019 VW Arteon.

I am offering over $9000 off MSRP, so again I dare you.

I updated the spreadsheet to reflect the Arteon deal.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals March 2020

Call or text the Hacker Hotline to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

Don’t let the rain slow you down. 2020 Tiguan SEL for under $300 per month with just Drive Offs down added to the Spreadsheet along with a Subaru Legacy Premium.

See All the deals here: March 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth
442-273-6566

1 Like

Last post going into the weekend. 2020 VW Tiguans are about as good a deal that you will see in the market place right now. These things are leasing out at well below 1%. I have three different models on the spreadsheet. S. SE and SEL are all up there and looking good. I have 40 Tiguans currently in stock so selection is great,

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals March 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Don’t let the Virus get you down. We are open for business! Jetta GLI S DSG added to the spread sheet. Get a GLI and it’s nothing but Smiles for Miles.

See the Deals Here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals March 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Looking into R-Line Sport Cross, whats the stock & pricing like?

Boba Fett, I’m off today, will get you the info tomorrow

1 Like

Hi, do the sale prices for the VWs apply for purchase too?

Purchase discount are similar, in some cases better and in some cases worse. We are currently shut down due to Corona Virus, but working to re-open at least on a part time basis.

1 Like

Man, are those Arteon deals going to get juicer? White R Line looking so good…

Great News. We are Going to Re-Open tomorrow on an appointment based schedule. Sales Hours will mimic Service so we will be open from 10AM until 4:00PM.

There is a lot to take advantage of right now.

VW is Going 0% for 72 months and 180 Days Deferred first payment. on Everything.

Subaru is going 0% for 63 Months on Ascent, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, and Outback and rates no higher then 1.9% on all other Models.

I can do custom lease quotes on any vehicle in stock.

We are located in Carlsbad, CA. If you are not prepared to come to Carlsbad, please do not inquire.

Also we are running the dealership on a Skeleton crew of 3 people, so PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR QUOTES If you are not actually currently in the market, or prepared to drive to Carlsbad to take delivery.

We are allowed to stay open based on the fact that we are considered an essential business, but we are running a 3 person, appointment based system.

If you are ready to go, let me know and I can get you a quote and we can set up an appointment starting as early as tomorrow.

Send me a message here on the Forum, or:

Seth
442-273-6566

1 Like

0% rates are for purchases, what specials apply to leases and do the deferred payments apply to leases as well??

If you want to Lease a car in my inventory, I can work up a Custom Hacker Quote. There are no additional specials for leases, and no you cannot defer a lease payment for 180 days. I Stress that we are working a Skeleton crew, and on Appointments only.

Seth

How can we see what’s in your inventory?

bobbakersubaru.com

Great News. We are Going to Re-Open tomorrow on an appointment based schedule. Sales Hours will mimic Service so we will be open from 10AM until 4:00PM.

There is a lot to take advantage of right now.

VW is Going 0% for 72 months and 180 Days Deferred first payment. on Everything.

Subaru is going 0% for 63 Months on Ascent, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, and Outback and rates no higher then 1.9% on all other Models.

I can do custom lease quotes on any vehicle in stock.

We are located in Carlsbad, CA. If you are not prepared to come to Carlsbad, please do not inquire.

Also we are running the dealership on a Skeleton crew of 3 people, so PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR QUOTES If you are not actually currently in the market, or prepared to drive to Carlsbad to take delivery.

We are allowed to stay open based on the fact that we are considered an essential business, but we are running a 3 person, appointment based system.

If you are ready to go, let me know and I can get you a quote and we can set up an appointment starting as early as tomorrow.

Send me a message here on the Forum, or:

Seth
442-273-6566

2 Likes

We are here for the hackers on a part time appointment only basis. Mon-Sat 10AM-4:30PM. If you are in need of a vehicle let me know. Not here to work up arbitrary quotes, here to do deals.

Call me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
442-273-6566