March 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

VW Cross Sport, AWD, Guessing SEL or R-Line, do you have lease pricing

$2000 below invoice on all Cross Sports. I put one on the Spreadsheet to get you goingā€¦

I think the model most people said to buy is the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2020 ā€” 2.0T SE w/Technology 4MOTION. I am guessing since itā€™s just out the door they donā€™t have any great leases for it yet or you think thatā€™s about the price range ?

At $2000 below invoice and buy rate, the lease is pretty strong for a brand new Model. Pick one out of my inventory and drive it home.

Iā€™ll wait till the dirt settles, I have my eye on a few cars and I already see the ice cream dripping down in price

1 Like

OK,

Enjoy your Ice Cream, Iā€™m here in the Marketplace section to do car deals.

4 Likes

I just want to make a note that this IS the Marketplace section of Lease Hacker. If you want to Lease A New VW or Subaru and you are in SOCAL I am here to give you the best deal.

I am not hear to just work up arbitrary quotes. Between this Forum and our dedicated hacker phone we literally get hundreds of Inquiries.

Once you have a vehicle picked out, we can do the entire process in approx 90 minutes. Whatever you see on the spreadsheet is exactly what you will pay. There are no hidden fees, or additional down payment surprises upon your arrival.

In an effort to try and keep this process as efficient as possible, Please donā€™t contact me if you are not Really in the market for a VW or Subaru, or if you live outside of the state of California.

The deals are hot. Tiguans and Outbacks are insane deals right now.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals March 2020

Call or text the Hacker Hotline to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

2 Likes

Does the vehicle need to be from any specific dealership? Or just a vehicle from a SOCAL dealer? Thanks

Damn Broā€¦

Can you recommend a dealership with similar pricing as yours in the Santa Barbara area?

Haha, no I canā€™t

3 Likes

You said find a car before contacting you. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to do. I asked a simple question?

I run a dealer in Southern California. You would need to come to my dealership to get one of my deals. You are looking for quotes on totally different vehicles, so I would tell you that you arenā€™t ready yet.

He means from his dealership. As in check whatā€™s in their inventory and heā€™ll work you up a quote for that.

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

OK,

This thread got off topic so I added a true Unicorn to the spreadsheet. Brand New Subaru Impreza Hatchback Automatic. Drive Offs Down $199 per month plus tax.

I have 2 in stock, come and get them.

Added to the spreadsheet: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals March 2020

Call or text the Hacker Hotline to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

I noticed Asscent is not on the sheet, is it because they donā€™t lease well? Or are they selling for full-pop right now?

They lease great, I will get one up.

2 Likes

Do you have a base model Ascent? My father is debating a lease vs purchase. He saw that Subaru have 0%, what is the term for that?

No base Ascents in stock.