🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Make sure y’all follow the first post, my wife and I texted Jim Monday night, about 7 messages total back and forth and we finalized an awesome deal on a new Tacoma yesterday. I’ll post pics and details when we pickup, but I’ve bought and leased 20 cars and nothing was as easy as this deal!

2 Likes

I’m waiting on the dealer still to see if they can locate that color

Hello from Florida.

Any chance you could get good deals for purchasing (not leasing) 2019 Highlanders?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jim,

This stuck out to me.

“Update for August! I can now ship tundra crewmax through ally bank. They cost about $25-mo more then usbank, but when you factor in $0 for dispo fee it’s only $8/mo more!”

It says you can ship. I am in Texas, does this mean you can ship here if I arrange shipping without having to sign in person?

Thanks!

Correct. Ally doesn’t require in person signing

Pretty sure the was almost my truck. Love it! Looks great and congrats!

I’d be interested as well we can get a 2 for 1 special

Jim
What are those Highlander (lease) prices you are talking about in Texas?

Last tundra sport available! Around $300/mo tax tags fees included depending on your state, 24/12 lease. $47,500 msrp

Leather in that last Tundra Sport?

Only Limited comes with leather… Sports are cloth

2 Likes

Thank you.

Is this still valid for August? I have a 17 Tundra that im over 7k miles on. Still have about 6 or 7 payments on it.

Yes for August. No clue about September

What’s with the metro philly area? i’ve checked dealers in a 70mi radius of me and most toyota dealers dont have Tundra Crewmax, unless it’s the 1794. Is this because @Jrouleau426 is selling them all? holy moly – i have 2 Toyota dealer within 8 miles of me and they are trying to push the double cab (which wont work for my needs - 2 kids over 6ft).

Combined?..

1 Like

Haha @Ursus I wish!!

This looks great. I am so tempted to get a truck - Tacoma, always been a car(sedan) guy… how’s the road noise and handling for Tacoma. Really want to pull trigger but I drive over 100 miles and have no use of bed :joy:

Jim is great and has always patiently asked my questions :blush:

1 Like

You don’t buy a truck for handling :slight_smile:

Road noise-not a small truck

Need a nice big cabin with thick insulating materials

I wish NJ roads were better :blush: