2020 Toyota RAV4

Lol. I’m sure it did. Check their inventory I bet they have about 20. This seems like a big game and I bet he forgot to take the rebate out of the selling price initially. Still guessing you’re going to get hit with more DAS once he ‘remembers’ to add DMV fees, etc.

My advise is to create your own lease offer and send it out to every dealer in your region.

He just gave me the XLE numbers.

MSRP: $30,0641
Selling Price: $29,068
Rebates: $500
MF: 0.00166
RV: 66% / $20,223
Dealer fees: $498
Government/local fees: none ?
Monthly Payment: $255
Due at signing: $2000

And the bait and switch has occured.

I got quotes from other dealers already. he was the cheapest

another dealer gave me for a 2020 RAV4 @ $428 no money down. I feel like he isn’t doing that bad so far. haha.

Until you go in and realize his numbers are before tax and fees

@Jrouleau426’s sheet is cheaper still; MARCH TOYOTA 2020 Tundra Crew $205 $45k MSRP highlander xle 406 2020 Taco sr $142 sr5 $187+ upfront NATIONWIDE SHIPPING!

And again I am really suspicious of these offers being valid and including everything, especially based on that text you showed us.

Yes he was upfront about it being before taxes and fees. I’m going to try to get him to go down to $0 down including taxes and fees. at $255 for the XLE and it seems pretty golden ?

What you should do is stop talking to this dealer, and figure out what the vehicle should cost before talking to another dealer.

3% off pre-incentive with a marked up MF is a shit deal

Monthly payment shoppers are a dealer’s best friend. The $255 is based on absolutely nothing. Again, I encourage you to run the calculations yourself and create a lease offer to send to dealers. Or just grab from a toyota broker/dealer in the marketplace.

hahaha I know I’m their best friend. This is why I go to the experts. He wants me to go in to give me the better price possible… Granted I know that I care about how much discount he is giving. Thats why when I saw the first offer 30k MSRP to 27k sales price that was a 10% discount. I was going to run away with that, but then he said it was “sold”

I’m going to ask for the final sign price before I commit to going into the dealer,.

The experts have told you what to do and you’re not doing it, so good luck.

2 Likes

Find

A

New

Dealer

Appreciate your help

This is what he gave me for the XLE since you seem to have skipped that post.

MSRP: $30,0641
Selling Price: $29,068
RV: 66% / $20,223
Monthly Payment: $255
Due at signing: $2000

Another dealer gave me this offer same model
MSRP: $30,163
Selling Price: $28,676
RV: $19,908
Monthly Payment: $428
Due at signing: $0

This is shit

ok, I’ll keep working this. See if I can get this better.

Stop talking to the dealer.

haha I pm the guy in the aboved post.

Might be a bait and switch. Happened to me a few years ago with a small time Toyota dealer.

If you don’t deal with all the hassle and headaches, just use @Jrouleau426. He Is a broker and has some good deals here.

Personally, I’d go with the broker. He has almost as good as it gets. Getting an additional $15-$30/mo off by doing it yourself would require a lot of work and time.

I PM @Jrouleau426 and waiting for a response.