šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

One white sport available. Someone backed out! Things loaded. 49k msrp

1 Like

Come to Pittsburgh I see it everydayā€¦ Yeti is an awesome brand though.

2 Likes

The white Sport is an awesome truck. Jim was super helpful in securing an awesome deal for me and the dealershipā€™s sales department was fantastic. Shipping ended up making it cost prohibitive for me, but Iā€™m sure this one will go fast. Thank you Jim for being super responsive and understanding.

1 Like

2 cement tundra offrds just came in also!

Are the latest pricing on the worksheets?

Can you provide price ?

Just to jump in here----Scroll up to the OP guys. Its all at the top

Being the curious person I am, checked on the YETI Cycles. Thatā€™s some great looking equipment.
Looks like I need to lease one though! :slight_smile:

Hopeless. Thanks though man!

3 Likes

To be fair, its not all in the OP. August pricing sheets have not been posted. Those are still from early July.

2 Likes

Got some nice premium Tacomaā€™s in today. Prices are low 300s tax tags fees inc depending on state!

TRD Sport Taco Premium

Cement
Cavalry Blue

TRD Off Rd Taco Premium

Cement
Black
Calvary Blue

No havenā€™t had a chance to build them out. Super busy this month. Feel free to text for a quote. July pricing is very similar to August. Highlanders are about $25/mo cheaper though

Hi,
whatā€™s the best deal this month on a sign and drive in Michigan 36 or 39 /12?
Looking for a cheap commuter

Wow is all I can say Its all spelled out in first 3 lines of OPs post.

2 Likes

Texted you yesterday and just now. Interested in 4runner. Specifications in text. Thank you

I sent a text and have not heard anything back either.

Send another please. They get buried sometimes depending what time you text me

I have highlander LE for 300-325/mo tax tags fees included depending on your state!

Looks like you have a very aggressive pricing on tundras and tacomasā€¦

Cool

Jim Iā€™ve been texting you for a couple days and no reply. Looking for your August pricing on the RAV4 xle with convenience package in ruby red or magnetic Gray. Iā€™m ready to move ahead.