🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

What’s the SR5 4Runner per month?

First post has pricing without tax tags fees. I don’t have any 4Runner left this month though

Last ones left!

I have one hybrid Xle highlander in blueprint/black available. $44,500 msrp

400-415/mo tax tags fees inc for most states. 36/10. $0 down.

Red/black Xle gas 44k msrp
395/mo all inimage

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

image image image

Last day to lock in April pricing. Pricing is going up in May on most toyotas so message me today and we can lock in April pricing on your next car!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Jim, I know you don’t have any Tacos, Venzas available right now. For the next month, can we lock the price for a Taco and then change the model if there is a better deal in May (Ex: Venza/Rav4)?

No you can only lock in a specific car that’s on the lot. Can’t switch

April price lock into May is only for Ally leases, right? Will May TFS pricing be out by tomorrow?

I can lock any bank today if pricing goes up then lease starts today. If it drops or stays the same then pricing starts at signing.

So what’s left in the lot as of today which I can lock (using TFS)?

I have a black/grey Venza le we just got on trade. Low 300s 36/10 tax tags fees included for most states. $34k msrp

Needs to be locked in today.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

This is through TFS or US bank?

You handled a Tacoma for me a couple years ago and it’s coming do in August. I will be needing another so how should we be handling it?

Are Camry TRDs leasing well?

Text me

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi, do you have any highlander xse? What’s your quote for 36/10? 800+ score. $0 down. 11364. Thanks.

Check Monday. I’ll have may inventory and pricing then

2 Likes

Please hold off on contacting me for quotes until Tuesday! The only information I have is that inventory is continuing to get worse and as a result pricing will likely go up for most models. Hopefully the leasing banks have good terms so we can still offer some attractive leases.

I will update inventory and pricing right here when I get it on Tuesday. At that point feel free to text for quotes.

I have a lot of 2 year Tundra and Tacoma leases coming up on maturity in the next month. Although pricing is high on a new one, I can get you top dollar for your return. Do not just return these to your local dealers, 99% of them will have positive equity up to $5,000! Cashing out equity will lower your effective payment on the new lease should you choose to get another one!

Text me to discuss these options as I can assist.

Jim
215-359-6836

9 Likes

Should this be true for new non-Toyota leases?

That’s weird, I thought if you got a great deal on a lease it’s at the expense of the buyout option.

A high RV certainly is one factor in a great lease value. Right now, the used car market is insane though, so lots of vehicles have more equity in them than expected, regardless of where the RV was when the lease started.

4 Likes