🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hey Jim, do you see inventory bulking up any time soon? I’m trying to decide if I want to settle for something or just wait it out a bit.

1 Like

I stopped trying to predict future leases long ago. Best I can do is offer what I know.

Personally I would lock in a highlander, Venza, corolla, Camry or Tacoma this month. Tacoma isn’t leasing as amazing as the past but supply is terrible and sales prices keep going up. I would wait until May for tundra. They can’t get much worse.

4 Likes

Can the factory hitch be added at the dealer to either the Highlander XLE or Hybrid?

1 Like

No sorry. A lot of clients have said they got them installed at uhaul for like $300 though.

I have none left with a hitch for this month.

1 Like

Hey there @Jrouleau426 , sent a couple texts have not heard back on 4Runner numbers. Thanks!

I’d check what number you’re texting. Odds are very slim I missed more then one text. I only have 2 4runners at all. White sr5 and limited

I have 2 Venza left.

Grey le 267 plus tax tags doc fee

White Xle 328 plus ttf

36/10

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

What about Siennas?

Does the xle venza have the softex package (heated seats and steering wheel)?

Sienna inventory is about 5 posts up

Has softex. Not sure about heated wheel. Didn’t know Xle had that

Thanks. I was asking if you would lock in rates now or might they get cheaper in May/June?

I can’t answer that without my magic 8ball. Sorry no clue

Xle isn’t leasing terrible. Mid 400s tax tags inc

Comes with softex package so it prolly has it.

Xle venza comes standard with fabric\softex heated seats.

But there is a “softex package” that doesn’t change the seats but adds a leather trimmed heated steering wheel.

Should have called it heated wheel package to avoid confusion.

1 Like

215-359-6836 is what I was texting.

Probably don’t get this question a lot - but do you lease corollas? Doesn’t even matter the trim - hybrid or non-hybrid Whichever leases better.

Text for pricing. They start low 200s all in

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

No Taco Nightshade or Pros incoming?

Just picked up my Venza le this morning. First impressions are that it is incredible bang for the buck, impressive power for hybrid and loaded with features.

Thanks Jim! Overall, it was really as easy as could be. Was in and out in 30 minutes.

3 Likes