Mannheim report Stelvio Quadrifoglio

Can anybody get me or lead me to a place I can get the MMR for a 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio? California

Thank you

What kind of report are you looking for? Do you want the auction listings for current 2018 QV sales?

That would be great! Iā€™m working on a deal where the dealer said they were selling the car to me for the same as MMR so they wouldnā€™t discount anymore.

They are most likely lying about that since Mannheim sales are wholesale auction pricing. Theyā€™re essentially saying they are willing to take a significant operations cost loss.

No one here can pull Mannheim auction reports any more and they havenā€™t in some time. Apparently you can lose your permit and access to the auction house if you provide those reports to non-account holders.

You need to be a dealer (or have a dealer permit) and pay their 500 dollar fee to gain access.

Checked. There is not a single Stelvio Quadrifoglio sold in Manheim therefore no history let alone MMR.

Yeah, Iā€™m sure they are lying so I just wanted to double check before I push on. If they are even close to what he says then Iā€™ll need to adjust my expectations on the purchase price. I just need a reference.

I understand that most canā€™t access this information but there are hackrs on here that can. We are here to help each other when we can so if somebody sends me a report in my email then thatā€™s as far as it goes :wink:

Dang! Thanks for looking! How can I find out a true wholesale for an ā€˜18?

If I were you, I would just shop their price compared to other 2018 QV in the country. If theirs is the cheapest after a pre purchase inspection, then take it.

1 Like

Short of asking the dealer to show you their invoice for it? I donā€™t see how youā€™re going to get that information.

How would the invoice have anything to do with the wholesale pricing?

Odd. I see 6. Average about $62k.

1 Like

Are you buying new or used? You did not specify. I figured you were buying used since they offered Mannheim pricing.

Hmmm :thinking: 6, In California?

Iā€™m buying new but they still can wholesale to Mannheim

oh, no. Nationwide. One in Cali.
But it is rare that prices vary significantly by region.

1 Like

Mmr is useless on a car like that because who is going to wholesale a quadrifoglio? Most likely only damaged units or otherwise unsavory otherwise theyā€™d put that beast right in front of their dealership to bring people in. And Mmr doesnā€™t work for new cars

So what happens when Alfa support goes away and the $87k quad is sitting on the lot. I could be wrong but dealers can wholesale them to get them off the lot. If they are selling for $67k and wholesale is near $63k why not just wholesale the new car at that time?

Because at 67k they may already be in the hole quite a bit and 4K more is even worse.

This is a business and they have ways of offloading cars.

not sure what you are saying.

First, though, letā€™s be clear that ā€œwholesaleā€ and ā€œauction valueā€ are not the same thing. Wholesale is below auction value to allow for transport, fees, and a small profit for the wholesaler.

But why sell at wholesale when they could likely get someone to jump for joy at $4k-$5k better than that?

So, tell us, what are they offering it for?

Okay Iā€™ll Try and explain my thought processā€¦

Units are about $20k off MSRP I know that Alfa is throwing money at them to get them
Moved. They have not sold 1 2018 unit in the state of California and Iā€™ve been looking for awhile. With that being said 2020ā€™s will be coming out and the 2019ā€™s are not moving either. Alfa support will go away for these old aged vehicles some have been on lots for over 330 days. When that goes away dealerships will not want to make payments on these units and it will get expensive. I believe before the support goes away or when it goes away the dealership will either take the loss or wholesale/auction the car. If I know those numbers then I have a target price. Iā€™m not in a hurry but want to time this best o can. I hope this gives more insight into my thought process. Iā€™m not even sure if this is a correct way of thinking but thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking :slight_smile: