‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thank you Neil. Congrats & Enjoy the new ride in best of health !

Hey guys just an update since my last post on Sunday. Mani reached out to me right away and was very professional. We spoke on the phone to establish a level of trust and understanding in what I was looking for. Managed to set everything up via phone on Monday while I was at work very swiftly. No hidden fees, no hassles or issues whatsoever. I picked up my vehicle today at 12pm and was done in 30mins when I stepped through the door. Really great communication and I honestly experienced zero stress throughout the process. Cannot believe how smoothly this went. Went with Accord Sport and couldn’t be happier. Thanks again Mani!

4 Likes

As a complete newbie to leasing and with little time on my hands, Mani went above what I expected. He’s real quick to communicate through text and straightforward throughout the entire process. The main thing I really did appreciate was the no surprises, Mani lays down the numbers for you and you’re literally in and out the dealership within 30 minutes. I’m definitely looking forward to continue leasing cars with Mani’s help.

3 Likes

Just got done with my deal brokered by Mani and really couldn’t be happier. Left the dealership in 45 minutes, no surprises at any point. Will happily do business with you again Mani!

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity. I’m glad everything went well as expected !

I really want to thank @mani_is_kool for the tireless work he put in for this deal for me. It was my first time getting a car and he made the whole experience pain free and super quick. I highly recommend anyone looking for a broker to reach out to mani.

3 Likes

Thank you @hj0407 ! Enjoy your new Q50 Sport !

I am new here and very happy to find this site!!!
Thank goodness for this amazing site with a lot of great advice!!!

I was coming out of a lease and I was looking for great deals on a new lease car!
Thx god for @mani_is_kool he has being very professional and understanding with what I am looking for and my price range. I have being looking around for new lease and everything was so expensive!!!
@mani_is_kool this guy was amazing and very easy to communicate and the best of all he find me my new lease 2019 qx60 with great prices!!!
I am happy my wife happier and thank you :pray: so much @mani_is_kool definitely will come back for second deal on new lease much :heart::hugs::heart::hugs: thank you

3 Likes

Thank u for the kind words Sir ! May you and the Mrs. Enjoy your new ride !

1 Like

Just got my glc300 today. It was my first time using broker to lease a vehicle and it worked very good! I just signed contract via fedex and they delivered the car in my area. No need to visit dealership and now i have new Mercedes. thank you Mani!

1 Like

Thank you Sir! May the Mrs. Enjoy miles and miles of happiness in the new ride !

1 Like

Mani is great, professional, timely, thorough and caring…

I am 69 and this is my 1st lease…

Everything Mani stated or published was 100% accurate…

All $ figures were accurate to the penny…

Never entered the dealership or communicated with them except email and text…

Mercedes delivered as scheduled…

Mani assisted me thru the process (simple)…

Big Jim

1 Like

Thank you Big Jim ! And thanks to Bobby as well. I’m glad I had the opportunity to serve you as well Sir. Enjoy your new ride !

I GOT THIS BEAUTY OF A CAR!!! HELL YEAHHHHHHHHH :stuck_out_tongue::raised_hands:

Thank you so much mani for your help with my first lease! This is the exact car I wanted, and the deal is impressive!!! The deal happened to end up costing even a few bucks less than anticipated.

I’m just so glad to have been able to work with him because he was the best middleman I could wish for! He answered all my noob questions. Very patient and friendly. Reached out to the dealership if any info was needed. Frankly his fee was well worth it!

I’m so looking forward to have him work on my next lease once this one’s up :star_struck:

3 Likes

I got the glc 300 a month ago and wife is happy . Highly recommend Mani as your broker ,if you dont want to deal with dealership and be delivered to your home. Mani is very professional , courteous and the whole process is very transparent . Do not hesitate to contact Mani

1 Like

Thank you @Barca for the kind words. Enjoy the new vehicle !

1 Like

We got QX60 Pure Fwd with @mani_is_kool 's help. It was really great working with @mani_is_kool . He was fair and upfront about the process and numbers. He made the vehicle available on a very short notice(even though dealership was out of stock). We spent 30 minutes at the dealership for the paperwork!
Would definitely use him again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a lease in Florida!.

2 Likes

Thank you @fl_seeker and congrats

Thank you @mani_is_kool for helping us find a QX60 PURE in the color we wanted. We wouldn’t have been able to get this deal in Florida without your help. I love when I try something new and it turns out like this, This was the easiest lease I have ever signed.

3 Likes

We just got our brand new QX60 PURE from @mani_is_kool. This was an amazing deal, very hard to beat! Thank you @mani_is_kool for making it possible! I spoke to @mani_is_kool for the first time ever this morning and by the end of the day we have this amazing vehicle parked in our driveway. He went out of his way to be in continuous contact throughout the process in a very smooth transaction that was by far the best leasing experience of my life. Thank you @mani_is_kool! You are the real deal!

4 Likes