‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the new ride in great health Sir.

Just wanted to thank Mani for helping me find a car for my Dad. The whole process was smooth and easy. Picked up the car today and we were in and out in less than an hour. Would not hesitate to use him again. Thanks again Mani and happy holidays.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. May you and your dad enjoy in best of health ! Happy Holidays to you too Sir !!!

I just want to thank Mani for the easiest car leasing experience possible. Sent him his fee on a Tuesday night and I was driving my new qx60 on Wednesday. Thanks Mani! You’ll be hearing from me in 29 months!

1 Like

HUGE thank you to Mani for helping me with my Q50 lease. I can’t say enough good things about my experience working with him. Throughout the whole process he was upfront, friendly, very responsive, and overall just easy to work with. I’m sure I was a pain for him to deal with at times, but he never once let it show and was as professional as can be.

I had reached out to Mani two weeks ago after a post he made with updated December Q50 numbers and asked him for numbers on a 2020 Q50 3.0t Sport. The pricing he provided me seemed very reasonable. I’m not sure whether I should admit this or not (probably not), but I then contacted my local dealer who I had been working with for almost two months on a Q50 lease to no avail. They told me they could match or beat the offer if I came in before the end of the year. I’m “usually” smarter than this, but the dealership is 10 minutes from my house and I had some unexpected free time, so I stopped by to see what they could do. Long story short - the dealership was, surprise, a major waste of time and provided me a bunch of BS numbers, dealer add-on packages, wrong vehicles, etc before I walked out and told them to pound sand. And they still couldn’t beat Mani’s price.

I later reached out to Mani and let him know I was interested in moving forward with him, but since it was the afternoon of New Year’s eve he politely let me know that it was too late and to wait for January’s numbers, which I somewhat expected and totally understood. However, I received an unexpected text from Mani this morning letting me know that December’s numbers were valid through the end of the day if I was ready to lock things in. I had a bunch of questions for him throughout the process and he was incredibly friendly, calm, and responsive throughout the whole process. I paid his retainer and he found the exact vehicle I was looking for within an hour. After I sent him over the necessary documents and filled out the credit application, Mani called me to share some really exciting news. Not only was he going to be able to honor the price he had quoted me, but when he / the dealer ran my info they found that I was eligible for an Infiniti Private Owner Loyalty offer which lowered my monthly payment by another almost $30/month! I was already very content with the deal, but when Mani called to tell me this it put the biggest smile on my face and made this an absolutely KILLER deal. He / the dealer definitely didn’t have to tell me about that and I likely never would have known, but it just goes to show that Mani truly cares about getting his clients a phenomenal deal and making them as happy as possible.

When I arrived at the dealer to pick the car up this evening everything was exactly as Mani had promised and they were there waiting for me with my car and paperwork. The dealership contact was super easy to work with as well, and I was in and out in about an hour with no hassles.

I highly recommend Mani to anyone looking for an awesome lease experience from start to finish. Mani is very kool indeed. Thank you Mani!

6 Likes

This is by far the longest and best review I have ever received. Thank you for providing the opportunity. And yes its very rare that someone qualifies for Private Owner Loyalty and I always check for this for my clients. I believe you are the second person after @eseric who has gotten this surprise. Also, lot of people assume that they are not on the VPP list. What they dont realize is that the VPP list on google is an out dated one. The updated one has more than 2800 US corporations. Thank you for your patience on New Years Eve and wish you miles of happiness. Happy New Year Sir !

2 Likes

After working with Mani on leasing a Q50 a few months ago, he once again managed to deliver and exceed my expectations. My wife’s QX60 was due at the end of the month, so I decided to message Mani and see what offers he had on another QX60. We then spoke on the phone and I told him what I was looking for and was provided with some very competitive numbers.

The following day I messaged him in the morning to give him the go-ahead to find a Graphite or Platinum QX60 Luxe. Mani had to work his magic to come up with those colors despite very limited availability. Withing a couple hours he was able to find an available car and get the ball rolling on the leasing process.

To my great surprise, the dealer delivered the brand new QX60 free of charge to my house and it was all done the same day. All the signatures were completed electronically via an iPad and I was sent the signed contract information via email. To add on top of that, the delivery staff even drove back the old QX60 that was due for return.

The process was extremely efficient, there were no surprises at the moment of signing the contract, and my wife ended with a great deal on a great car. Happy wife, happy life :slight_smile:

I would unequivocally recommend Mani to anyone looking to lease their next car.

IMG_3358

3 Likes

Thank Eric for the kind words Sir and I’m glad your wife is happy. Looks beautiful with the complimentary tint as well ! Im glad the process was super easy and convenient without stepping out your house ! Enjoy in the best of health!

Thanks to Mani my latest lease deal went better than I expected. I am very happy with my new 2020 Infiniti Q50S (silver sport) in black with graphite interior. I am glad I took the decision to contact Mani. He walked me through the whole process, it was like talking to my best old friend(but he doesn’t sound old, lol). This deal was the easiest, the fastest I ever had. All I had to do was showed up to the dealer, signed the papers and drove home with my new car. The deal was exactly how Mani published here. mani_is_kool is one hell of guy. I can’t highly recommend him enough.

3 Likes

Mani is the real deal. He quickly got me an excellent deal on the UX. Was in and out of the dealer in 30 minutes. A true professional.

3 Likes

…and 3 days later I’m driving my NX 300 F Sport.

This is my first time leasing a car (and using the forum), and I couldn’t be happier. I sent @mani_is_kool a message on thursday (3 days ago). The paperwork was done by friday night (color, credit approved, everything)… and I picked up the car today (sunday). I still can’t believe it :slight_smile: I went to the dealership and I didn’t pay a dollar more than the agreement.

I’ll be recommending some of my friends to work with @mani_is_kool for sure.

Thank you for everything!

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Sir. Enjoy the new ride in the best of health. Congrats and Happy New Year !!!

Great experience. At 2 pm I paid broker fee, at 6 pm it was ready for pick up. 10 m at dealership sign papers and all done.
400$ definitely worth it.

7 Likes

Thank you Tymur. 10 mins is really a record. I was really surprised to hear. Congratulations and Happy New Year !

I can echo the experience that Tymur had. Four hours from the time I gave Mani the info he requested to the time he called me to confirm that I had the car. During this time I was traveling and Mani worked with me to ensure that I met the December deadline for the 27 month NX 300 F Sport lease.

Unarguably, the most pleasant experience I ever had buying a car. I actually felt excited leaving the dealership instead of feeling ripped off and like maybe I could have done better if only. . .The icing on the cake was when I asked the dealer when the first month’s payment was due and he said it was included in the incentives so i only owed 26 more months. So, to summarize and for the avoidance of doubt, I left the dealer with nothing due at signing and my first payment (of 26–not 27) due in 30 days. It doesn’t get much better than that.

I intend to use Mani when my two other leases come due and highly recommend him.

2 Likes

Worked with Mani and Dan. Seamless process. Had many options for Lexus, chose one, papers in, picked up. Spent 30min at dealer! Worth the fee for sure.

1 Like

Thank you Bruce ! Glad you are pleased with the whole experience ! Enjoy in good health.

Thank you Sir ! Enjoy the new ride in best of health !

just picked up our new 2020 RX350 F Sport through Daniel and Mani. I cannot tell you how easy it was to get this deal done. Exactly what I wanted, and a great deal, in and out in 15 minutes. Can’t recommend enough.

1 Like

Thank you Neil. Congrats & Enjoy the new ride in best of health !