‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

I worked with Manny for my Honda Accord, and my experience was absolutely amazing. This was my first time getting any vehicle, so he walked me through the whole process. We spoke as many times as I needed, promptly answered all questions I had. He spoke with me on the day of the lease and even when I had to step out from the office to ask for clarification on something. I’d recommend Mani for anyone who wants a broker who will lay it all out for you, and all you have to do is show up and sign with no surprises. @mani_is_kool is Kool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. Enjoy your first lease and first brand new car in best of health!

I have leased many cars throughout the years - directly at dealerships and more recently via email and having the car shipped from out of state. Every time the process has been stressful and overall time consuming.

I contacted Mani last Tuesday and he was able to find the car I wanted at the correct price and have it to me by Saturday - I went into the dealer to sign a few docs and was done within an hour - it was that easy. Mani is extremely professional and very communicative, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a well priced lease who doesn’t want to waste time. Thanks Mani! I’m sure we will be working together again in a few years!!

3 Likes

Thank you Sir. Sick color and the Espresso interior on the touring suits the exterior color so good. Enjoy in best of health !

Had a great experience with @mani_is_kool and definitely will be working with him again. My wife wanted a new civic EX and the chip inventory shortage has made car negotiations very stressful as of late. I read such great things about mani on this site and decided to see what he could offer. From the first call with mani to the signing of the deal, everything was wonderful. Mani took time on the initial phone call to explain his services, the broker process, and give a breakdown on prices for the models we were interested in. Once we decided to go with him, we signed up and sent him our info, color preferences, and requested documents. This was at 7:30 PM. BY 10:00 AM the next morning, Mani emailed and texted that he located the car! After we got the insurance set up and did an online credit app with the dealer, Mani handled all other communication with the dealer to finalize the deal. All we had to do was show up and sign. At our appointment time, the car was prepped, the papers were ready to be signed, and we were in and out within 30 minutes. All terms of the deal were as agreed to with Mani. It couldn’t have been any easier.

Highly recommend using mani to anyone looking for a Honda or any other brand he deals with. The process is so easy and stress free, you’ll never want to search and haggle for your car on your own again. Definitely looking forward to dealing with Mani again. He’s a consummate professional whose reputation definitely precedes him.

1 Like

Mani was able to get me an excellent lease deal on an Acura TLX. Super smooth transaction, Mani has great communication via phone and text message. Mani handles the entire process and makes your life easy. His fee pays for itself multiple times over. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thank you Sir for the kind words. You were one of my most patient and kindest clients. Enjoy the new car in best of health and God bless !

1 Like

Thank you ! Im glad I was able to source your car in time before the month end ! Even with a slight delay, glad to find you your desired combo. Enjoy in best of health Sir !

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Why lease a vehicle any other way?

I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. We found out about Mani on here after being bait-n-switched on a deal at a dealer. Not only was Mani able to get us a high-demand car in a few days, he was able to get us the absolute best deal anywhere! But besides our amazing experience, Mani showed professionalism and is one of the nicest people I’ve done business with. Thank you so much Mani for taking care of us even while being away. Our family is forever grateful. You will be hearing again from us, family and friends.

3 Likes

@N0sql Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m glad everything worked out in the little time we have and thank you for your patience with me while working your deal. Its tough times right now and a lot of folks here still don’t understand that and still expect brokers to be dealership owners as if we are choosing to hold back inventory and discounts.
May you and the family enjoy your new ride in best of health for miles n miles ahead !

Howdy all,

Pleased to announced a new acquisition: 2021 Lexus NX300 F Sport thanks to Mani who was able to get me a great deal here in South Florida. Customer service was great, no mishaps and deal was exactly as stated. Well, about two dollar less (no complaints here lol). We were in and out of the dealer in less than 30 minutes.

If you live in South Florida and value your time, give him a call. His fee is also on the low end so it’s a win for us consumers who all dread dealing with our local dealers lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @E46fanatic . Rral rough times due to inventory, thanks for your patience. May you and the Mrs. enjoy in best of health !

@mani_is_kool is the real deal! He got us into a Civic with limited inventory at a great price. He was very easy to work with and we were in and out of the dealer in 45 minutes. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends for South Florida business.

Hi, @mani_is_kool I have been trying to get in touch regarding a new lease.

I had my lease running out Mani came to save the day. There’s no inventory right now and no one would give me a deal. I hit up Mani and he got me an RDX Tech package for a solid deal within hours! The dealership didn’t even have the car yet but was delivered the day before my lease ended.

This was the easiest experience buying a car I’ve ever had in my life!

Thanks Mani!

1 Like

Thank you Sir for the kind words! Was a pleasure helping you grab a sick deal on a shrinking inventory. Enjoy in best of health !

Mani, you are a great human being and amazing professional.

To those reading this, I can not recommend Mani enough! From great deals to communication and execution, Mani is a man of his word and a pleasure to do business with.

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

I just wanted to thank Mani for getting me into my new Honda CR-V EX, I had sold my trusty 2015 CR-V to Carvana for a deal I couldn’t refuse and I didn’t want to deal with a high monthly rate again so Mani found me a great lease deal on a Honda CRV EX 2021. I reached out to Mani on a Sunday and by Wednesday I was driving off the lot, spent about an hour at the dealer, no hustle, no surprises and no bait and switch. What Mani said is what I got and on top of that he got me a dope color, I didn’t even know was an option haha! Thanks again Mani definitely a cool experience opposite to what one receives at Braman Honda :wink:

1 Like