‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

1 Like

Thank you Sir ! Will definitely stay in touch

Mani helped me get into a new 2020 Lexus ES350 lease. It’s tough out there finding cars and deals right now and I was in a bit of a bind when my old ES350 lease came due. My dealership was not helpful at all and the “deal” they offered me on a new lease was a joke. Mani got me what I wanted at a much better deal, despite limited availability. Mani and Daniel were both very helpful in answering my questions. Mani is knowledgeable and patient. He worked hard to make the deal happen, and delivered on all of his promises. The process was smooth and no surprises. Another satisfied customer!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Sir and I’m glad you locked in your car at the right time ! Enjoy in best of health !

Thank you martin for the kind words ! Im glad you were able to lock in this deal. The Sport trim looks very very sharp specially in black ! Enjoy in good health bud !

My family and I THANK YOU so much.

Another (2nd) Unreal Deal @mani_is_kool has landed for me. As usual it was a smooth transaction, hours less than the common wait in dealers. This time I got a Honda Odyssey with so short notice, in less than 3 days this gentleman, as a magician got me the best price in all Miami Dade and Broward Counties, $40+ less in monthly payments than the best deal I could get, and I consider myself a good negotiator, with Only the first month Due at Signing. But as I told him, he is my “Go to Guy” whenever I need a new car. If you are reading this, with all confidence, put your money and your expectations on @mani_is_kool ‘s hands, he will deliver!

4 Likes

Enjoy in best of health Sir ! :pray:t3:

I have to thank Mani for the easiest car lease experience my wife and I have ever had. I have never used a broker before. I contacted Mani Saturday afternoon to see if he had any more Accord deals that he was posting. He found the color that day. We filled out the credit app and were in the dealer the next day picking up the car. He beat the dealers price in Naples and Fort Myers by $70+ a month. One dealer even said if you can get that deal for the car to take it. We were in and out of the dealer in just over an hour. It would have been shorter but the finance guy was having problems with his computer. If you in the market for a car in Florida I highly recommend reaching out to Mani and let him do his magic. Great work and we thank again!!

1 Like

Enjoy in best of health Sir. Thank you for the opportunity :pray:

Big thumbs up to @mani_is_kool !! I have negotiated my last 6 leases and…used Mani this time and I will never do it myself again. Super easy, fast, very accomodating and professional guy, and an unbelievable deal. Take my word-it is well worth the small broker fee to not have the hassle AND get a sweet deal. He got me a crazy good deal on a 2020 Accord.

1 Like

Thank you Sir. Enjoy that unicorn in the best of health. I have never gotten that model at that price in 15 years of leasing :fire::fire::fire:

Shout out to Mani and Dan for the amazing deal on my 2020 Lexus NX F Sport! I specifically wanted a white exterior with red interior and you better believe that they delivered! Literally! The entire process was easy and the transaction went smoothly. My car had to be shipped so the wait time was two weeks but they were super informative the entire time! You never know nowadays with the internet and what’s real and what’s a scam so I was nervous at first. Honestly, these guys made everything go so smooth, getting to the dealership, and seeing my new car, it was love at first sight! Appreciate you guys! I don’t have a doubt about recommending you all to others. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity and we appreciate your patience. Glad that we found your unit at a port and were able to lock in the last 2020 NX F-Sport available for you. Sickest deal as well!
Enjoy it in best of health !!!

1 Like

Thank you Mani so much for providing the smoothest transaction i’ve experienced while getting a car. Husband and I had visited some dealerships and Mani was able to beat those prices and be upfront and straight to the point. Will be making sure my friends go with you from now on! Honda Pilot Exl

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Hope you and the family enjoy your new ride in best of health !

Hi everyone,

As a previous Infiniti Q50 Premium 2017 lessee, it’s safe to say - you cannot beat Mani’s deals.

I recently leased an Infiniti Q50 Sport 2020 through @mani_is_kool at a far lower selling price (and monthly payment) than I did on my previous lease. Plus, Mani does all of the heavy lifting by getting all of the paperwork ready. No tricks, no “gotchas”, no bait and switch once you get to the dealer to close. The deal Mani discloses is the deal you get!

I also want to let everyone know that I do NOT live in FL. I saw Mani’s post to see if he could help me out even though I live in NC. He worked directly with the dealer to get the paperwork ready. Frankly, this was better - I had peace of mind as I only had to sign the lease docs and not get pressured into negotiating with the dealer. The dealer did overnight a few documents for signature, and I brought them with me went I flew in to take receipt of the vehicle.

Thanks for you help Mani! I’ll never work with the dealer directly ever again!

1 Like

Thank you Matt for the kind words. I really appreciate your patience throughout the process and Im happy that I was able to work with my first North Carolina client. Im sure the ride back up north must be fun ! Enjoy your new car in best of health Sir.

This is my first post on LH and my first time Leasing a vehicle (and using a broker for that matter). Browsing for good lease deals in South FL is difficult and after attempting to do it on my own I knew I would need help. I came across these forums during my lease research so it shouldn’t come to anyone’s surprise from reading other reviews that Mani is outstanding.

Mani will not only get you the best deal he can, he will patiently walk you through the process while being prompt and professional. All I had to do was show up to the dealership with my tag, sign a few papers, and I was gone. I now have a 2021 Pilot SE with the options and color that I wanted with a monthly payment MUCH lower than I was quoted from another dealer. It was almost too easy. I didn’t plan on using a broker but this is the easiest recommendation I can make to anyone.

Thank you, Mani!

2 Likes

Thank you Andrew for giving me the opportunity to work with you. Amazing deal and hope you and the Mrs. Enjoy in best of health !

1 Like

Mani delivered exactly what he quoted me within a day. Anything that came up that could have become an issue was dealt with efficiently and quickly, letting the process go ahead without delay. A real professional. Thank you

1 Like