‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thanks for your vote of confidence ! Glad the whole experience was smooth and easy for you! Enjoy the new ride !

2 Likes

We just picked up ours! Can’t thank you enough Mani. It was so easy. Will post pictures in a few.

3 Likes

Congrats @Ralex ! Glad it was a smooth, stressless experience bud !

Everything to love about the enclave, and it all went smoothly thanks to @mani_is_kool! In and out of the dealership in less than 20, and for 400+tax (because tri coat white is extra) no complaints. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thanks Nick ! Im glad they were able to find you the tri-coat! Enjoy!

Mani thanks for your help closing the deal. Very solid deal in fact :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mani is the man! Very attentive and got my wife a solid deal on a new q50. Was in and out of the dealer with no hassle. Thank you again :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Im glad enjoy the ride !

1 Like

Your welcome bud ! Enjoy !

1 Like

I recently worked with @mani_is_kool to get a vehicle after needing one when my car was totaled in an accident. I have just okay credit right now (not top tier), and he worked diligently to get me a great deal. He was able to get me a great deal on an S90, well below the 1% rule with my credit! He is the real deal!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Meghan for the kind words.

Just took advantage of the S90 deal with Costco. Many thanks to mani_is-kool for the seamless process. In and out in record time! Great car!

2 Likes

Thank you @Drhoden ! Im glad your happy !

I drove home my S90 yesterday, thanks Mani for making this a smooth process.

2 Likes

Congrats Bryan! Enjoy !

Thanks to Mani, my buddy and I took delivery of two S90s on the same day.

24/15 with $800 DAS, 6 MSDs and 384 plus tax for a 54590 msrp.

Awesome deal !

6 Likes

Thank you @blazenfire, that MSD did work out great at 15k miles. Honestly so tempting but I cant get rid of my encore at 2 months man…

1 Like

Mani is the man! Honest and great to work with! I highly recommend him! I love my new S90! He really took care of me

3 Likes

Thank you @Minmes ! Enjoy the car, it was well worth the wait !

1 Like

@mani_is_kool you’re kool! Just drove home my new S90. This guy helped beyond simply hooking me up with a great deal in SOFL. Deal is as posted. Least stressful car shopping experience EVER! Thanks again.

2 Likes