AUGUST '18 Volvo S90 Demo Deal . $345+tax/ DAS $700. FL ONLY

Update for August!
I have some other demo models available. MSRP $54k starting and monthly at $345 with $700 due at signing for 36/7.5K. For serious inquiries, please PM me.
Out of state clients will need to be present at dealership to do paperwork.

After saying Bye Bye to the Costco deals from May and June, the deals are not as great and dealers dont have much inventory of the 2018s hence they are not ready to give bigger discounts. I have a couple of demo models that need to be moved by dealer as he is expecting 2019s. For this deal A-plan is not needed and if you have it, demo models are not eligible for it.

This vehicle has an MSRP a little shy of $ 55 k. Has the Convenience, Momentum Plus, Heated Seats and Steering package and the 19 inch wheels. At a 23% discount, still a decent deal. There are other units higher in price. All units are of first come first serve. Only 36 month option on these units.

7.5 k miles = $345+tax
10 k miles = $360+ tax
12 k miles = $376+ tax

Brokerage fees of $200 applies. Also, No Deals on other Volvo Models at the moment. Thank you.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Demo 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD
MSRP: $ 54xxx
**Monthly Payment: $**345 +tax
**Drive-Off Amount: $**700+tax
**Months:**36
**Annual Mileage:**7500 /10k /12k /15k
**MF:**0.00026
**Residual:**54% / 53%/ 52%/ 50%
Available Incentives: Included incentives are $2k Volvo allowance, $3.2k Lease bonus and $2k Regional.
Region: FL
**Leasehackr Score:**12.3 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: August Demo S90 Calculator

3 Likes

MSD Available in person at dealership. Should take payment to approx. $345.
2 units available.
Silver and White both Charcoal Interior. White has HUD as well.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

If this promotion/deals are available please forward contact information. I’m looking to lease 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD. Thanks

Sure pm me ! 20202020

Any connections in San Diego or LA?

No Sir. 2020202020202

UPDATED for AUGUST :slight_smile:

Are MSD’s available on this?

Any deals on XC90 T5 or T6 insicription?

In person at the dealership yes.

“Also, No Deals on other Volvo Models at the moment. Thank you.”

Is this still available?

Yes few left. 20202020

Ok, interested. Where is ot located? Im in tampa bay area.
Colors and options available?

Replying to PM 2020202

can you send me a PM with details/colors/etc/ on the cars left? I am in Miami.

I’m 12 months into a 2018 Volvo S90 lease and have been thinking about getting out early into something else. I’ve been watching inventory levels drop at a lot of dealers…neither of the 2 dealers in Charlotte where I got my car have any Inscription models left. Most dealers have 15-20 (Momentums) in stock.

Then I check with Volvo of Ramsey (NJ) and they have 100 S90’s in stock…see https://www.volvocarsramsey.com/new-inventory/index.htm . They must have placed some large stock orders in anticipation of the tariffs and they finally landed. That’s a lot of dealer cash (or debt) tied up in sheet metal. Maybe they’ll be motivated to move some of these a decent pricing if the numbers don’t drop significantly.

1 Like

Replied to your PM. 202020202

Nice information for maybe @nyclife. I am only working in FL.