‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Mani is the man!

He was fantastic, responsive and we were driving a 2019 QX60 Pure in our chosen color of Silver/Graphite by the following afternoon. No surprises from the deal posted with the 39/15 terms.

He also helped me with the VPP to make this a no brainer, hassle free deal for a beautiful SUV over the weekend. Highly recommended

1 Like

Thanks to Mani, we have a 2019 QX60 Pure that we brought home on New Year’s Eve. He was upfront, no BS and it couldn’t have been an easier transaction. He found the color combo we wanted, sent him all of my docs for conquest and VPP, and we were on the way to pick it up the next morning. Easiest transaction I’ve done for a car.

This is my second lease hack. We hacked a 2016 Genesis sedan when those were getting blown out and the deal for the QX60 is even better. Highly recommend Mani to anyone looking for a hassle-free leasing experience!

1 Like

Obligatory pic!

1 Like

Thank you ! Happy New Year and New Ride ! Enjoy !

Pleasure to work with you and thanks for the kind words. Happy New Year and New Ride to you.

Just wanted to say thanks to Mani for the help with my Q50 lease! I was a bit nervous initially going through a broker for the first time not knowing what to expect, but after I couldn’t imagine leasing any other way.

The entire process was incredibly easy. I literally walked in shook a few hands signed papers and left. I will be recommending him to everyone I know. Happy camper with my new Q50!!

5 Likes

Thanks for your vote of confidence ! Glad the whole experience was smooth and easy for you! Enjoy the new ride !

2 Likes

We just picked up ours! Can’t thank you enough Mani. It was so easy. Will post pictures in a few.

3 Likes

Congrats @Ralex ! Glad it was a smooth, stressless experience bud !

Everything to love about the enclave, and it all went smoothly thanks to @mani_is_kool! In and out of the dealership in less than 20, and for 400+tax (because tri coat white is extra) no complaints. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thanks Nick ! Im glad they were able to find you the tri-coat! Enjoy!

Mani thanks for your help closing the deal. Very solid deal in fact :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mani is the man! Very attentive and got my wife a solid deal on a new q50. Was in and out of the dealer with no hassle. Thank you again :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Im glad enjoy the ride !

1 Like

Your welcome bud ! Enjoy !

1 Like

I recently worked with @mani_is_kool to get a vehicle after needing one when my car was totaled in an accident. I have just okay credit right now (not top tier), and he worked diligently to get me a great deal. He was able to get me a great deal on an S90, well below the 1% rule with my credit! He is the real deal!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Meghan for the kind words.

Just took advantage of the S90 deal with Costco. Many thanks to mani_is-kool for the seamless process. In and out in record time! Great car!

2 Likes

Thank you @Drhoden ! Im glad your happy !

I drove home my S90 yesterday, thanks Mani for making this a smooth process.

2 Likes