Macan EV. Are you getting one?

Have you tried winning the lottery?

Maybe cancel his Netflix subscription.

1 Like

Porsche is leagues ahead of Tesla in terms of everything. I don’t think these two manufacturers will ever be competitors.

6 Likes

Pagani has the best and a subsidiary of Porsche helped build it. Pagani will show you a Forza-like video of your build.

http://virtualexp.pagani.com/

Porsche is not a Tesla competitor.

2 Likes

I happen to have a strong passion for both :joy:

Porsche - love, world-class vehicles
Tesla - hate, cannot fathom how popular they are

Oooo you’re right. And the custom wheels work on the Pagani one. Trying to change the wheels on the macan broke the Porsche configurator.

1 Like

Make sure you click the movie/play logo on the left side of the screen to watch a movie of the car you built.

Holy crap… why did they make those icons so small?

You can open and close the doors in the 3D view and put on the targa top?

But then when I ask for that fancy movie, they took the targa back off and rendered me like some aging bald white dude. Sad.

I don’t think the Macan is ugly, but it’s an unremarkable design and it looks like an economy/compact-sized car to me.

Our neighbor has one.

He’s a regular-sized guy, but he looks like he’s 8 feet tall when he steps out.

2 Likes

So you’re saying Kevin Hart is about to sign a new endorsement deal

I can totally relate when I have no choice but to super size my McDonalds meals and Sonic blasts

4 Likes

I’d recommend a leprechaun, for the right kind of contrast.

I meant this specific Macan EV - I like the normal ICE Macan.

Well, the EV version has fallen victim to RHS (ridiculous headlight syndrome).

No idea why a car needs to have 78 lights on the front.

It certainly isn’t aesthetics.

1 Like

Or a huge grille that isn’t necessary for air flow

2 Likes

I have suspicion it’s in house

It looks like the fuel door will retract into the rear quarter panel. It will be interesting to see how well the functions in the colder climates (ice accumulation) or when sand/dirt gets in there.

I really don’t like the weird vertical fold thing that the Taycan has on either side, so this one by not having it is at least an improvement. I like the Audi design language better so when the platform sibling Q6 etron comes out I can re-up my costco membership and get in for ~$400/m 0 DAS?

I’m predicting 10% off and $7500 lease cash a year after launch will be possible.

Give us a fair RV and that could make for a decent (EV) lease candidate. I also wouldn’t be surprised if PFS retains some (if not all, at some point) of that $7,500. They typically aren’t terribly generous with passing free cash along.

1 Like

Are you really… :sunglasses: