Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Lol, Now the lease pricing is out for the pure. For the looooooow price of 8k down and 995 a month…

Felt bad for the sales rep calling me with the exciting news that my car has a VIN

Back to original pricing?

1 Like

Yup

Once we get to 600-700 payment without $7700 down, I am game

4 Likes

Might as well add onto the their negative profit margin. I doubt their production cost have gotten much better.

There has to be a point where Saudis cut and run, sell off assets and intellectual property to one of legacy automakers?

Likewise, I’d take a Grand Touring with $1399 with 0 down lol

Alway bet against the Saudi’s - perpetual money losers - atm for Wall Street and the defense industry

Saw a lucid other day near hamptons with Montana plates. Trophy wives in front seats.

Lucid Q2 earnings looking horrible. $710mill loss. Produced 2,173 units, delivered 1,404 units. Missing both estimates(which had been adjusted down). Q2 production is below Q4 2022 and Q1 2023, trending down.

In earnings call Lucid stated they reached a vehicle purchase agreement with Saudi government. Current inventory is nearing 5,000 units. Saudis now have to buy their own vehicles to keep this company afloat.

Lucid offers nothing new but extra range and finicky DC charging at a higher price compared to traditional manufacturers.

Lucid auto processed my $300 deposit over the weekend. Feels like found money

$77k is still pricey, IMO.

What happens if you lease one of these and the company goes under? Can you get anything covered under warranty? Do lemon laws protect you if your car will be in the “shop” indefinitely because the shop doesn’t exist? Seems sketchy AF

Pretty slim chance they go bankrupt or out-of-business and don’t get acquired by another entity for pennies on the dollar. In which case, that company would take over any liability on existing warranties.

1 Like

Who’s ready to catch a falling knife? You can get up to $23.9k with conquest on Lucids now. Also looks like 0.00 MF but I’m not sure. Someone smarter than me can figure it out lol

Looks like the base Air RWD is now under $70k. Lucid is now offering free maintenance for 2 years/24k miles.
Let’s see if they throw additional incentives next month for an end of quarter push.

Touring lease is still $7.5k DAS and $849/month. Way overpriced when the EQS is available at a significantly lower price in my opinion…

18 / 10k with $2k Conquest comes to mid $800s tax included with ~ $2k due at signing.

I believe someone posted about a referral code that offers an additional $1k incentive. I might consider leasing one if I can be at $700/month (inclusive of 6.25% MA tax) on a 18/10k mile lease.

Depends on the inventory levels on the 2023 may have another push next month

1 Like

Going to check one out this weekend. I will wait till next month to see if incentives improve before making a decision.

1 Like