• Ventilated Front Seats
  • Upgraded interior material & color choices available
  • Alcantara Headliner​ included
  • Soft-Close Doors
  • Power Rear Window Sunshade
  • Power Rear Side Window Sunshades
  • Power Frunk Open/Close
  • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
  • 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats (vs. 12-Way, both has memory)
  • Heated Precision Wipers - Rain-Sensing & Variable-Intermittent
  • Anything else?

More importantly, how is Touring doing in Manheim?

I got the email to lock in my order … this seems like at least the 3rd time I’ve been asked to click through to confirm my choices. Problem is, I can’t remember what the heck my price was when I first ordered. This is like $84k now? I wouldn’t order an $84k car. At least I don’t think I did. Well, can likely kiss that original $300 goodbye, as I figured would happen.

1010th

Ill head over tomorrow and offer em $75k🤪

For those not wanting to take delivery anytime soon, what is the best strategy? Ignore the email and not configure the car? I’m not ready to walk away yet just in case the pure becomes flippable but also have no interest in taking delivery any time in 2023.

Looks like ordering a rwd pure with no options should push out your delivery into 2024…

I am also tempted to upgrade my Pure order to a Touring since it seems to be a decent value but with these EV startups I feel like prices, trims, and option structures change way too frequently to keep track especially for resale purposes. With the 3 year free EA charging I locked in, I would like to keep the car for 3 years and drive for free. My gut tells me getting the cheapest possible Lucid Air (rwd Pure with no options) is going to be the safest play for resale after 3 years. Plus the rwd Pure might never actually happen and people with existing orders might be bumped to an awd Pure at a discount or get their $300 refunded eventually. Tesla had configs that they announced but never shipped…

Ignore the email, email, text, text, call, call, call, text, great news about your car text.

I think the biggest downside of upgrading to touring is that you might end up taking delivery before there is a stable MMR.

I agree base would be a safe bet. Pure AWD might be worse than Touring depending on how Manheim splits the trim levels.

How do you lock that one in? Does everyone who ordered pre-hike gets that?
Do they gave it in writing that we get 3 years free charging?

The last Lucid Air Grand Touring on bringatrailer was only bid up to $98k. Had only 1,300 miles on odometer.

They keep harrassing via emails, calls. Are most of you forfeiting the $300? Not sure I want one but any reason to put order in to keep the legacy pricing.

Yes, everyone automatically gets it if they ordered pre price hike. I can see it in my order config.

1 Like

Your prof picture rocks Alex is a GOAT :goat:

1 Like

Lucid email, “Please note you have 30 days from the invitation to finalize and confirm your design in order to secure the original pricing of the vehicle.”

Huh? The emails I’ve got so far don’t include this language. Is this a new one?

Didn’t get any such email.
Can you share a screenshot?

2 Likes

Interesting. I don’t have such an email. I wonder if I should just finalize the order or wait for this email.

I must have missed it but what changed with the transitionary rule with the Inflation Reduction Act that Lucid orders pre-August 16th no longer has the possibility of claiming the old tax credit in future deliveries? Did they amend the clause to define the amount of deposit required or put a time limit on when the delivery has to take place?