Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Sure. I am ordering one.
What color do people like the most? Nothing is really standing out.
Also, I feel like “Dreamdrive Pro” might be a better option? Since it would come with the hardware that is ready for the future. What’s the opinion on that?

It’s refundable ?

I’m sure no one who’s been in n out of cars like a lot of us here live paycheck to paycheck

Y’all vultures here

1 Like

It’s certainly less scammy than having handed Tesla 5-12K for a piece of software that’s 3 years overdue at this point.

4 Likes

think it would be possible to sell/transfer the reservation down the road so I wouldn’t ever have to take possession? That might push me to do the grand touring or dream

I like silver/grey cars

No car is driving itself anytime soon like @IAC said Tesla is way over due and FSD is past due
I would put it on, I don’t see why you couldn’t remove it later on ?

@Nic3456 only reservations you can really buy were the Tesla ones for people who never entered their information, but Tesla started cracking down on that YMMV on that

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

1 Like

Also, I was building the Lucid Air Touring trim. The cheapest I can go currently on their online builder is $110,900.
The build also mentions the available date. For Pure it shows Q4 2022, for Touring it shows Q3 2022.

DreamDrive Pro seems to be an extra $9k.

If this car comes in mid-2023, I might as well keep it.

I was at Lucid Newport and was told sometime at the beginning of the year. If I moved up to the Touring it was 2-5months

My 22 MS was $79,990

4 Likes

+$1,200 destination.

:flushed: they love to separate those from the listing.

2 Likes

You have a reservation?

1 Like

I have a Pure Reservation

2 Likes

alright, y’all talking me into it. Reservation made.

1 Like

Made one a few hours ago. Quantum grey.

I don’t even want it til ‘23. It’ll be a nice segue into my cyber truck reservation.

1 Like

Yup, reserved one myself. Here is to another 30,000 post thread

2 Likes

53 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fisker orders, delivery etc

I’m in for one too!

What version are you all getting?

4 Likes

What are the price of the options? Doesn’t say