Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

How do I go about getting my $300 deposit back? I did not commit when they were offering the EV rebate for locked orders.

That calculator is helping but geez still a $1.5k payment… yea… probably will pass in this market. Sucks I locked in my reservation fee.

i just logged into my account, clicked on the reservation, then contacted them saying i’d like a refund. they haven’t responded yet.

1 Like

Send them an email on the contact page. They’ll have someone call you trying to convince you to wait it out. It’s up to you from there.

1 Like

It took about a week but the sales team did reply and asked why I was cancelling. After I sent the second email they processed my refund which I received a couple days later. Good Luck

Change to 15k miles, the payment drops…weird

https://twitter.com/GuyDealership/status/1616529989087756300/photo/1

Regular Grand Touring retails for $139k and even assuming the tax credit still a $130k car. This doesn’t look good for Lucid, in my case lease would be the only option now that they are passing on the $7.5k on the leases.

2 Likes

Came to post this lol…

So this might be aggressive…?

https://www.rsfautos.com/vehicle-details/2022-lucid-air-grand-touring-sedan-5b1e3a85f1254d1db279b73f8238a96a

1 Like

Just got this email from Lucid.

3 Likes

Interesting. I am not seeing the lease numbers on their website however.

With all the Silicon Valley tech Layoffs the used EV market about to get super soft !

1 Like

That dealer will probably take quite a bath on it.

Seattle area too. Cars and real estate prices might come back to Earth.

Poor Lucid. @Bluemkn57cars do you have a reservation you are still waiting to be built? I know they had inventory to sell on Q4, curious how long people are still waiting for orders.

And poor spockvr6…sorry for the diversion but I bought lucid’s companion in this realm right about at the white line :slight_smile:

These sales prices and leasing terms are just so so horrid, I actually feel bad for this company.

Does anyone think they will survive?

Purely because the Saudis have unlimited money…who knows, maybe future products will be better

No reservation. Never put a deposit down.

I think it is now a question of how well the gravity does. I still can’t comprehend how these new car companies continue to enter the market with a sedan first.

One word…range.