Looks like discounts are back on the menu (Atleast BMWs in CA)

I’m looking to lease either an M340, M440 Grand Coupe, or an i4 M50. I’ve talked to about 6 dealers in New England. One was willing to discount the M340 a few percentage points, two were marking up, and the rest were MSRP.

None of them had anything on the lot for any of these three cars, one dealer had a single car that was arriving in the next 2 months that was unspoken for, one dealer could put in an order for me now with a car arriving in a few months, and all the other dealers had queues and told me I’d have a car around the end of this year or beginning of next. One dealer said the wait for an i4 M50 was 18 months.

Did you guys see there’s 1K extra incentive for Road to Summer sales event

1 Like

Seems active for NorCal.

1 Like

I got a bunch of emails from AZ and So Cal dealers. It’s supposed to start on the 16th through the 21st.

https://www.bmwsf.com/roadtosummer/

2 Likes

I put an order in with a MA dealer for i4 m50. Being told by first quarter of 2023

Does anybody know if this is applicable to all BMW dealers or just specific ones?

It is now advertised on the BMW website:

https://www.bmwusa.com/roadtosummer.html

Thanks!

It has a find button to look for participating dealers.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a promo last 5 days.

$1,000 offer is only available during the BMW Road to Summer Sales Event– June 16, 2022 through June 21, 2022 – and valid on eligible vehicles leased or purchased from participating dealers and delivered June 16, 2022 through August 31, 2022. Eligible models include all MY2021, MY2022 and MY2023 BMWs (excluding BMW iX and i4 models).

Last exactly 6 days, if it stacks with loyalty and UDE (before September), that would be as good as it gets in this market.

You are probably in luck:
This offer is in addition to the exceptional lease and finance offers already available
Offer valid on final negotiated lease or purchase price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase, except, that it may NOT be combined with Center Employee, DRIVE, Corporate Fleet, Domestic Military Program, Daily Rental, Limo and Hotel Shuttle programs, or any other redemption code offers from previous events.

But do check on this clause:
This offer cannot be used for vehicles previously ordered or delivered before June 16, 2022
Wonder why they use the “or” instead of “and”

To also exclude the cars ordered before June 16 but not yet delivered.

2 Likes

I received an email from my local BMW dealer in Freeport NY with that special and no dispo fee for my 19 530ix if I sing by June 30.

er, sign I meant!

Freeport has the road to summers $1000 thing too? I asked them and they had no clue :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I guess but they sent me a separate mailer probably because they see my lease expiring in September.

That’s who I’ve gotten many of my cars from, but the deals were crap last I spoke to the guy I deal with.

aren’t they at msrp for most cars?

That’s what theyve said but I never believe half of what they say lol

1 Like

I see it’s not valid on my 3 series anyway :unamused: going to have to buy it out in August.