Looking to sell my Ferrari 2017 California T

I am looking to sell my gorgeous 2017 California T with about 7555 miles on it. A couple of brokers offered about $15-20k less than I would like. Any sites you can recommend other than Bring A Trailer?

There’s always cars and bids

4 Likes

Or BringaTrailer.

Both sites have sold history. Give a real world idea what your vehicle is worth.

2017 Cali T with 6k miles sold on 2/26 for $161k. Latest 2017 auction closed on 4/12, unsold at $152k.

2 Likes

@ethanrs at indigo rancho mirage.

2 Likes

Both BaT and CnB require a lot more effort than a typical ad. Both before (way more pics, videos and documentation) and during (answering all the questions)

FYI.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Agree. I was really hoping to sell it to a dealer and not deal with all of that, but I just can’t sell it for so little. Thank you.

You can try:

1. Having a dealer consign it.

2. The higher end private party classifieds like Hemings etc.

3. Brand specific forums.

4. TRED which I looked up for another question recently; they are now part of Autotrader. I believe their goal is to create one stop shop for all the related services such as financing, transportation, escrow, title work, etc.

5 Likes

What are you basing your offer on? Like why do you think it should sell for more?

great info, thank you.

1 Like

two brokers were the same lower offer and Bring A Trailer at the low end was $15k more. I realize the work involved for listing on that site, but that is too much of a spread because I am lazy!

1 Like

You can try WCC

2 Likes

Have you tried WholesaleChad.com ?

1 Like

expect to be lowballed.

6 Likes

What kinda person thinks that’s a good URL?

2 Likes

The guy who’s named Chad Cunningham.

12 Likes

I think BaT also has a service where they send someone to take photos and do the work for you.

1 Like

Dealer has to make money
Can’t eat the whole pizza by yourself
How much do you want ? And let’s see a few pics :smiley:

5 Likes

Post in Topic Private Transfers with details and pictures/asking price.

2 Likes

Yes but they can’t help you look around your house for all the documentation like the entire known service history

Or drive to a local shop to put it up on a lift.

And answer all the questions during the live auction.

And the additional photos/videos that get requested during Q&A.

1 Like