Looking to Lease a Ford F-150 Limited, any Ford pros here?

I don’t know if that number is doable or if you could possibly do better…I just got the price from Car Gurus. Just negotiate the selling price with them - tell them you need a selling price of $58k (or whatever price you want to shoot for) before applying the $1750 lease cash. The best thing you can do is communicate with multiple dealers and have them compete for your business - get an offer, go to the next dealer and see if they’ll beat it, then to next, etc.

1 Like

Hey Gang…thought I would follow up on my Ford Searches in SoCal. I contacted about 12-13 dealers looking for a 2017 or 2018 2WD XLT - 10 spd Tranny with some nice options (Sport Package and the 302 Upgrade). Very disappointing numbers across the board. The best you can seem to get is about 10% off MSRP but the RV’s are low and MF are high so the monthly’s are silly. On the 2018’s the MF is even higher than 2017’s. Really disappointed. Now looking at other options.

I’m getting ready to head into the lion’s den this weekend so I’ll keep Y’all posted on what I come up with. Hoping to walk out with a new fancy F150.

I asked a Ford sales guy I know “how well do the F150s lease?” to which his response was “I think they can.” From that moment on, I knew just how bad they are with leasing these trucks. The sad part is he’s been selling cars for about 5 years now.

I spent Saturday trying to nail down a deal on a mid level '17 or '18 302A Package XLT F150 Lease. These things lease horribly, even with the '17s thousands off sticker. $50k msrp '17’s on a 36/10 were in the mid/high $500’s with $2500-3500 out of pocket to start, the '18’s were higher, ridiculous. There are a ton of '17’s still around here in MN, the problem is most of them left are very odd builds. Most have the Bench seat, weird 2-tone colors, camel interiors, 301A package trucks, spendy tow packages but no brake controller, etc… The Ram’s are leasing much better, got a few quotes of $50k Hemi Big Horns in the high $300’s with nothing down but first payment. Ram for the win I guess, but just waiting to pull the trigger until the October programs come in. Ram’s newly designed '19 trucks are only a few months away, and i’m sure they are itching to clear out these things.

Anyone know what it takes to qualify credit wise for the 2.0 APR? I’m at a dealer now and they’re trying to throw 2.75 at me and don’t seem to want to come off that number. Thoughts? Thanks!

Hello this has gotten extremely convoluted if anyone has F-150 questions lease or retail feel free to text me 631-402-6861.