Looking to lease 2018 XC90 T6

If you put about $500 as a down payment to bring monthly under $600, your 10 MSDs = $6,000. Otherwise - it is $6,500. So the same out of pocket.

@suresha143 - http://www.ridewithg.com/rwg-calculator/

1 Like

Thanks @Ursus

Typically free payments, but it’s been hinted that this year won’t be so juicy. It’s got to be because of the hit Volvo is taking on tariffs. Rarely is there a good idea on the next month’s incentives, and there’s always surprises.

1 Like

Hence why at this point I’m just waiting until November 1st in hopes I get a better deal. I’m shocked at what the XC90s are leasing for

@Nmo941 - I thought the selling price was $50,660. Are you going to drive close to 15K miles/year? If so, a 36 month lease will put on 45,000 miles + the 5,680 on it now, so you’re close to running out of warranty (unless you do a pull ahead, which should be for at least 6 months, if not 9 months).

Ursus- how do you figure she’s taking a $2,5K hit for the loaner miles? The RV adjustment is $1,136 and she’s getting a good discount on the car.

Consider a 30 month lease- the RV is 57% (same MF) this month.

You subtract 20 cents/mile for all the miles- no forgiven 500 miles.

The Tahoe LTZ early termination is whole other kettle of fish that should be evaluated, too. I’d recommend waiting to Nov 1st to see what the deals are on 2018 and 2019s and figure out the Tahoe issue. What major city are you near, Nmo941?

1 Like

52% RV on 39/12. Decent discount on a 5,700 miles loaner, not so much if it was close to 10k miles.
She also asked about loaner with over 7,500 miles in the OP.

Latest Update
‘18 XC90 T6 w/ 6500 miles
Msrp 59190
Sales price 52190
Residual 53%
MF .00148
5k DAS
15k/39 m $686 (includes taxes)

One Pay lease $26,053

Am I wrong to think they can do better than $7k off MSRP?

Price looks like it sucks.

• residual should be 50% before mileage adjustment of 20 cents/mile.
  • is the Tahoe payoff in there somewhere?
  • driven 15K mi/yr, the lease would end with 55K miles, 5K of them out of warranty, you doing the $800 40K service and the $300 50K service.

A one pay lease only gets you a 0.00021 discount on the MF. Do 10 MSDs instead for a discount of 0.00050.

You’re going to need to do everything all over again on Nov 1st unless you lease it today or tomorrow. Things will probably be better on Nov 1st, but nobody can guarantee that. Nov-Dec are supposed to be Volvo’s Winter Sales Event. Things couldn’t be much worse than they are now, so…

What 3.7 said. $5K DAS?? What’s in there if the tax is included in the payments? Also - what happened with the $2,500 (or whatever it is in your zip) Volvo incentive? Do 36 months, it adds 1% to RV. But MF sucks now, so it’s probably better to wait.

That’s exactly whyat I told them re: residual

Tahoe isn’t included at all which makes this deal even worse

At this point I’m just waiting until Nov 1 in hopes things get better

@Ursus how do I find what’s available in my zip (34201)
I agree at this point better to just wait. Can’t get worse

Lately the 30 month residuals have been sexy. Driving 15K mi/yr might make that even better than 30 months.

I’m advised that Nov 1 will bring the “Holiday Sales Event.” But not to expect much. Still- anything is better than what we have now.

@Nmo941 - you can see the incentives, but only for the 2019s as far as I know. You “Build & Price” a car (don’t worry about the configuration details), go to summary, go to payment estimator, and you’ll see incentives for lease or purchase. Increase the radius of dealers to any miles and you can pick dealers from different distances and in different states to see if the incentives change.

You can’t build '18 XC90 anymore to see incentives on Volvo site. You can ask your dealer directly about Volvo customer incentives or let’s just ask @mani_is_kool to get it from his dealer in FL.

No 2018s available any more. Sorry.

I’m not asking if you have them. Ask your dealer what the Volvo cash incentives are on 2018s XC90 :slight_smile:

You mean XC90 ? :stuck_out_tongue: ok

1 Like

Duh… :smile: XC90 T6

1 Like

This is what I’ve found on Edmunds. I don’t qualify for the $500

This is nothing. There should be $2K or more on XC90 T6. It is $2,750 in NE and you originally mentioned $2,500, so I guess that’s what it is.

36/39 months with 15% off and $2,500 Volvo cash - tax included, so only acquisition & dealer fees + TTL + first month ($636/$609 with 10 MSDs)

How did you arrive at $49,011 as the selling price? Does that include an acquisition fee? Shouldn’t the residual be reduced by 6,500 x 0.20 = $1,300?

I just looked at the incentives in zip 34201 and I get a $2,750 incentive on a 2019 XC90 T6.

If Nmo941 pulls the trigger by tomorrow, she won’t be able to do a deal with the November programs. If she puts her name on an incoming car AND gets pre-approved for the lease, she can have her choice (assuming the $2,750 is offer protected, which it probably is) between the October offer and the November offer.