Looking for SoCal window tint recommendations

Do we all have to go the same day?

Yes, same day, but I believe we can go in at different times. Send me a PM if youā€™re interested!

research Rayno before committing - I had front windows done and they were cloudy. Ended up removing them and getting 3M Crys at pro tint in rosemead

What kind of Rayno film?

S9ā€¦ ā€¦( more characters )

I donā€™t think the S9 is the same film as the S7. Iā€™ll be doing some more research before committing.

S9 is raynos best film. the word is that rayno is a cheap Korean tint. call a few reputable shops, or search through tint installer forums

Will do send me link if you come across something on the tint forum. I have an appointment on Friday, Iā€™ll pull the plug if I have to.

@dukez could you give us some insight on how your tints turned out at Film Kings?

@okaplan got it done with @dukez at Film Kings. Hopefully one of them can chime in on their experience with the Rayno tint.

1 Like

Waiting to hear from them. I canā€™t find much information online.
Itā€™s not worth the price if it the quality of tint is garbage rather pay someone $300 than $200 and get a bad quality tint.

I got S7 35% all over. So far itā€™s been good, no complaints, very good heat rejection. Film Kings has nice labor quality, no bumps or scratches whatsoever.

I didnā€™t want to spend too much on the tint so Rayno was a good choice. If it wasnā€™t a lease car, I would probably invest on 3M crystalline instead.

1 Like

Echoing @okaplan ā€” he did a solid job and I have no complaints whatsoever. Would go back to him again in a heartbeat. Thought about getting the F-Type done but probably wonā€™t at this point. I just donā€™t spend enough time in the car to warrant needing it. He had us both done in about an hour per car.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had Rayno s7 or s9 and air70 on my last several vehicles. Granted they have been leases, so I donā€™t have long term durability experience, but they have all been flawless. Even if money was no object, I havenā€™t experienced anything that would justify me spending any more money on a different product.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback fellas.

1 Like

Really appreciate the reviews guys, thanks!

1 Like

Is he still doing in business? Does he offer lifetime warranty? Do you know what part of SD he is based from? Thanks!

Anyone still want to do the groupbuy with filmkingz? Iā€™m looking to tint my model 3.

Iā€™m going to be picking up a new vehicle in the next few weeks and will need tint.

I was in the last Film Kings group buy with @Wonks20 and @fobe46. Personally, I wouldnā€™t recommend them. Iā€™ve never had a tint job done with so many creases/bubbles in the tint. Itā€™s just a lease, so I donā€™t care to go back and get it re-done. Plus, I donā€™t know if they would even do it right the 2nd time around.

2 Likes