Looking for SoCal window tint recommendations

I’ve always done 50% on the fronts and have never had a problem. Darker and I think you’re more likely to have issues.

Trying to see if there is any new deals, recommendation, or maybe group buy last this thread was active was back in July.

Cool. Current lease has no tint, but I park outside and think some tint makes sense on the next one. Only other data point I have is an Uber driver I had once that said he’d been ticketed 3+ times (yet still hadn’t bothered to comply with the law).

With 50% tint up front, I would be shocked if you ever got ticketed for just that.

I wouldn’t be shocked if you were pulled over for something else, gave a little lip, and the cop added a ticket for that. Not that someone getting 3+ times would ever be getting pulled over a lot for something else they were doing :wink:

I’m a huge fan of having good ceramic tint on my front windows and windshield. It makes a huge difference in the hot sun. I tend to do 70 on the windshield, 50 on the fronts, 30 on the backs.

Point taken…I’d certainly wager those tint tickets started out as speeding, broken tail-light, rolling stop, failiure to signal, etc…

Anyone have recs on chrome deletes?

Also, anyone want to do a group at Film King?

1 Like

Looking for 3, just need 2 more :wink:

1 Like

Where in SoCal again? I may be interested in this.

Any deals in Ventura County or the San Fernando Valley?

What’s the deal?

Do you get any issue w/ distortion? My backlight has ceramic, and the distortion around the rear defroster wires at night (when lit up by a car behind me) drives my crazy.

I haven’t noticed anything on the windshield at all. I had a Civic a while back that rear window distortion was a bit noticeable due to the defrost wires

Thanks for the response. When I asked my vendor (Sunshield in Van Nuys), he said that the front windshield could have distortion issues. Wasn’t clear what he meant by that b/c I haven’t had any issues w/ distortions on the other windows, other than the defrost wires. Maybe he meant the rainbow effect? That personally doesn’t bother me.

I have had Rayno air70 on the windshield of 5 different cars and never noticed a problem.

1 Like

Interested sent you a PM

Film Kings in Santa Fe Springs

@dukez posted it a while back for $225 cash for Rayno S7

Since I have a 2yr lease I went here on the recommendation of my neighbor.
$100 for a solid tint job and he did my sidemarkers for another $20
I’m happy with it, hope this helps somebody else.

Need 1 more to get $225 Rayno S7 @ Film Kings in Santa Fe Springs

1 Like

We got a group buy going for a Rayno S7 $225 !
Anyone want to join please let us know!!

@ Film Kings in Santa Fe Springs, CA