Looking for Mercedes GLA lease deals

Hi guys,

New to the forum and first time leasing a car. Wanted to get mercedez GLA 250 4matic which is currently lease for $359 with $3854 due at signing. Let me know if this sounds good or how much can I bargain?

ThAnks

What does the$3854 include? Here is a sample deal on a loaner with $0 down. Take a look at Infiniti qx30 very similar car and you may get a better deal.

If your in the tri state area and dont mind working with a broker you should reach out to my life. This a deal he was offering in March

Thanks for the info. I live in Virginia and will check if any loaner is available for leasing

I would bargain to 0 a month. All depends what dealer wants to do.

ZAll kidding aside and I would seriously consider the Infiniti qx30 for zero down and 299 a month.

It’s literally built on the Mercedes GLA platform and is probably 3or 4grand less expensive.

I’m talking about the qx30lease we were just discussing…on another’s part of this forum.

If you specifically want a Mercedes badge and you dig the styling of the Mercedes better. I totally respect that…but if you can…take a look at the Infiniti version …the Infiniti qx30 is literally built by Mercedes for Infiniti and it’s so close…

If you are shopping price you might consider at least taking a test drive before you sign on for the Mercedes version…

FWIW the GLA and the QX30 both score real low in owner satisfaction. Like almost dead last. Alongside the ILX Acura and CLA