Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00003
Residual: 52%
Available Incentives: NY AREA LEASE CASH INCLUDED
Leasehackr Score: 11.7
**Saved Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

16%20AM28%20AM52%20AM

1 Like

Could tax be rolled in? How much tax approx? This color only? Thanks!

Tax in? Can vpp be used?

VPP can be added, on the link you can add the tax and see what it comes out to

Q50 I think is better deal this month.

then get a q50. (20202020)

1 Like

For a dealer/broker you might wanna rethink attitude here

I help a lot of people get good deals whether they go through me or not. If this car is to expensive for someone and there are other, better, deals out there I encourage them to take them and not waste my or their time. Whether that comes off ‘rude’ is up to the community, but I am 100% honest even if that comes off as rude.

4 Likes

I don’t think there was any attitude here. He simply suggested that if you want a Q50 you should get one. Plenty of reasons why people would want a CUV.

As an aside, the sedan market tanking right now is why the Q50 is a better value relative to MSRP and features. The QX30 is not having the same trouble.

Comment was definitely not rude. Its simply how New Yorkers talk.

Are there other colors as well?

Yes, there are a lot of colors. Pretty much the same price this month.

I am in the NJ area and am very interested. Is this sign and drive? Or are there fees added as well. Would you like to PM me your number?

I am also interested. I live in Mass. How would that work with taxes etc

Thanks

Taxes and fees upfront, so sales tax is upfront, doc fee (141), dmv (250 for ny), and first month.

Is there good option if want at least blind spot? seems need tech package on the QX30…thanks

I see this post is over 1.5 months ago, but still active. @nyclife, would you please post updated May #’s for this deal (don’t have VPP) including sign and drive.
Thank you.

lol coming from SlowmanRiver …

[ REMOVED ] puts this qx30 deal for over a year…

Best lease deal out there for a cuv.lease (near luxury)

Check out the options standard on the lease deal…

Basically a Mercedes platform (gla) and a much better lease deal.

Infiniti surpassed Cadillac in USA sales this past year because of lease deals like this…

Great deal whoever you lease from.

You realize that deal is about ~~800 dollars worse than the one posted above, right?

1 Like

ZI didn’t mean to set you off…

I had just posted up a local business that runs what I had considered an amazing deal …I’m sure your deal is even better by the $800 you mentioned.

The one I mentioned might have a few options etc that I don’t know …all I know is it’s on line all the time and I thought was a killer deal. In fact with the premier luxury options at or around 299 a month no money down etc …I believe the QX30 is the best near luxury awd cuv lease deal.

I’m relatively new to the forum and still learning some of the terms and ediquette.

Thanks and didn’t mean to rain on your parade

How Infiniti is able to do this qx30 lease is amazing. For those who haven’t driven one yet…I recently did and compared to my wifes awd fe2 sport 300hp CTs …the qx30 is a very nice small crossover at what I consider an amazing price for what you get.

I think this and the Q sedan at these lease rates is why Infiniti surpassed Cadillac sales in the USA for the first time this past year…