2018 Mercedes 4matic GLA 250 -- $333 a month

2018 Mercedes 4matic GLA 250 (CPO loaner with 3300 miles)–SF Bay Area (Ca)

**MSRP: $45,545
**Selling Price: $33,480
**Monthly Payment: $333
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: 3 ($1,050)
**Incentives: $0
$1383 drive off (first month payment plus MSDs)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 45k total, 15k per year

was willing to put down 10 MSDs but they said only 3 were necessary, more would not reduce the rate any further.

8.5% tax rate

leasehackr score: 11.8

caveat: registration is good through december, so not priced into monthly payments, but will still have to pay three years of registration.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

Looks like a really good deal to me.

1 Like

Congrats!
Could you please pm me the dealer info? I’d like to try if they could deal on GLC/GLE. Really appreciate it!

Congrats on the good deal!
Could you plz pm me the dealer info?
Many thx…

Almost identical to mine!
Mine was $340/month before tax
15k/36

But my MSRP $50k

Great deal!

3 Likes

Are you shopping or have you signed this deal?

Signed the deal yesterday morning.

1 Like

I PMed you and @neilneiljackson with the info.

1 Like

Nice deal.
Do you know the base MF they used?

How do you find when the dealers have loaners?

I think 0.00098, which may have been marked up, and I could be wrong. Edmunds doesn’t say what California’s MF for May GLA250 4matics is. But I distinctly remember seeing 0.00098 on his screen. I figured it was a good enough deal that I wouldn’t argue about little details like that.

Some high-line dealers have a section on their website called “Courtesy Transportation Vehicles,” “Retired Courtesy Loaners,” “Executive Demo Vehicles,” and so forth. This dealership didn’t. Not sure why not. With some dealerships, you just look for CPO vehicles from the latest model year (or the latest model year for which there still is a lease program). Also, carfax reports will say “Dealer Took Title of Vehicle,” which means it was a loaner or demo.

Can you pm me the info on where you got this deal? I’m looking for something like this with 10/36

Thanks!

@genesis - I am in NoCal and was looking for a similar deal, can you PM the dealer info and will see if they have any more GLA loaners available. Thanks!!

Hi @genesis, it looks really good deal! Can you PM me the dealer information? I am also live in bay area and looking for the similar model, thanks!

@genesis Great deal. Could you PM info of dealer as well? Thanks!

I’m also looking for dealer info

They don’t have any more GLA loaners currently up for sale. If anybody is interested in the following loaners: 4 C300s, 1 CLA250, 1 E300, or 2 GLE350s, PM me your email address and the model you are interested in.

@genesis, I’m interested in the GLE350s model. could you please PM me the dealer info? Thank You.

1 Like

Genesis, awesome deal. Inspirational. Could you please pm the Dealer and Salesman name to me. Thank you