Looking for an S4 A6 in my area.. this is what I got

Why are you continuing to waste time with these clowns?

4 Likes

Because it was local… doesn’t hurt to try. Not much out here in West Texas but tumble weeds. Thank y’all for feed back.

$900/mo for an A6. Wow. I never would have imagined folks could be paying that much.

How much is a typical prestige a6 lease for

I know everyone here always talking about mid trims but in my eyes if I’m paying for it I might as well deck it out. My objective for leasing is trying before I buy. (Of course this is my first one)

I would imagine I would buy, but something tells me there will be a new function or option that will just make me lease again

That’s all well and good for financing/purchasing, but dumb logic for leasing and the purposes of this forum.

You need to compare RV and MF across all trims. Pretty sure the top trim on Audi has a huge RV penalty.

As a point of reference, you should be able to get 11-12% off before incentives:

Why pay for something and not have what you want.

Example: IF the option for sport differential was only available for top trim why would I settle for less if I really wanted it. Just for the sole purpose of lowering my payments? Don’t wanna pay monthly for something and wish I had X

The purpose of this forum is to get what you want while trying not to get fleeced otherwise we can all lease Nissan veras for 99 a month with 0 das.

Did they try the “if I could, would ya?” line?

Prestige is a 3 point RV deduction.

2 Likes

Exactly, sometimes I just do not understand some of the advises here.
If I want Prestige instead of Premium plus why should I settle for Premium plus when i am willing to pay more for it (usually on Audi’s Prestige has a 2% lower RV)

It’s really simple. Most of the options included in the prestige trim can be had on the Premium Plus. Prestige rarely offers anything above superfluous options such as color changing LED lights, heads up display, and sound proofed glass. Taking a 2-3% residual hit over those options translates into an extra $50-100/month all other things held equal which is 10-20% of your lease payment.

2 Likes

very true, but I found it very difficult to get a premium plus with exactly the options you like, so you have to end up custom ordering the car and possibly losing the negotiating power since the dealership knows you really need to get that car

U right from a dollar perspective but from a “I want X option/s to make me happy” I think if not all, most users would pay an extra %20 a month for an option they wanted.

You should get what you want.

The point about lower RV is usually directed towards someone asking how to lower their payments and not realizing the RV difference

This mindset is why the average person is carrying $6,000 in credit card debt and about half of all adults have no retirement savings.

“But dear lord, look at that built-in Prada laser printer in the center console of my new top-of-the-line Nissan Juke!”

3 Likes

Blockquote[quote=“trism, post:26, topic:170194”]
This mindset is why the average person is carrying $6,000 in credit card debt and about half of all adults have no retirement savings.

“But dear lord, look at that built-in Prada laser printer in the center console of my new top-of-the-line Nissan Juke!”
[/quote]

While I understand it’s important to save money and not go into debt, this whole forum is dedicated to people signing up for large amounts of debt. We should just tell everyone to buy $2k beaters and make payments into their Roth accounts. This isn’t the place for that. We come here to discuss how we can minimize payments but also drive something that we want. Yes most people don’t care and could live without the Prada center console. But what if someone really wants that, and they made the judgement that they can pay for it, why not

I didn’t suggest a $2,000 beater. My comments were about priorities.

Remember, half the people in America are dumber than the median, so an extra $29 a month for Louis Vuitton floor mats (“less than one Starbucks coffee a day!”) will seem like a fair trade to a lot of people.

Given the choice between impulse control and designer floor mats, one is a small step toward financial independence and prosperity. The other is a distant memory when the lease is up.

3 Likes

Let’s stay on topic. Don’t make me reach for the trash can.

1 Like

I got a 2018 s6 for 3k down and my payment is $798 - 7,500 mi/year

Idk you could lease an older vehicle… is it a CPO?