2019 Audi A6: HACKED

Muwa-

Congrats on your deal, that’s awesome. I’m a bit curious though as I did the same deal as you…kind of, and just trying to figure out how your leasehacker score came out to be slightly higher than mine.

please don’t mistake this as a D measuring contest- I’m seeking to understand and try and poke holes where maybe you or I missed something

Fellow leasehackrs pleasure share input (pasting my deal here so both can be referenced easily)

Extra $1500 in rebates probably helped

1 Like

Wondering what other rebates there were though. Total on A6 is $7,250…where did he get the extra money,

Incentives may vary by region

Regional incentives.

1 Like

…and here I am thinking Cali had the best deals nationwide. :joy:

1 Like

Best weather* :grin:

1 Like

That’s definitely what I thought when I was driving home and my car said it was 107 out… “best weather!”

2 Likes

I told myself that every summer when I lived in Vegas…

I’m still grateful for the Cali weather- lived in scottsdale for a long time- try 125 in your car while your seatbelt brands your skin! :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

In all honesty, I based my deal off of yours :joy:. I pushed for ~11.5% off and the RV is slightly higher for 7.5k. For whatever reason there are $4750 in incentives in Chicagoland, not to mention the 6.75% tax rate where the car is registered definitely helps.

Still shaking head on terrible Audi residuals on all sedans

Hey,

I must say it is really a very good deal.

Regards, https://get-9apps.com https://get-cartoonhd.com

Audi residue sucks, that’s why I got out of my last A4 lease and just signed a BMW 5 series, it actually turns out to be much more cheaper as well

Muwa, where did you get this car? what dealership? did you execute the lease? great deal. Mileage low but whatever is right for you…

Like I said in a previous comment, it’s in Chicagoland. Pretty much every major dealer will play ball I.e. westmont, exchange, and fletcher jones. I did two deals like this, one for my parents and one for a family friend. It just came down to colors and options, I was getting ~11.5% off before incentives regardless of the car or dealer.

ok, thanks!

The styling is handsomely understated, the engine is effortless and the comfort is outstanding. The new Audi A6 follows a proven recipe for luxury sedans.

Yet it’s tempting to dismiss it as more of the same, particularly when four-door luxury machines are increasingly less relevant as buyers turn to high-riding alternatives.

Audi’s latest effort is worth a closer look. The A6 arrives as the gleaming, grille-emblazoned face of Audi Connect Plus, a tech suite that might be the most advanced on the road. shareit apk

And six months later,

Our friend @Zein is stuck in a D shrinking contest about the A10. Looks like you’re keeping the A6, I take it?

You promised you wouldn’t say anything about my D man, come on! :joy:

Yeah I’m keeping the A6- if next week goes well for me, I’m keeping the R8 too and the whole charade would have been for nothing but a D measuring contest for who knows more and the best retorts.