Looking for an S4 A6 in my area.. this is what I got

What do y’all think?

Just 3.2% discount… it’s for an S4. Could I ask all the way up to 12%? Want to feel out this local dealership first.

Plenty of S4 discussion on here. This is obviously terrible.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=Audi%20s4

You know it’s a crappy deal when for 10% more monthly you could own it instead.

Im looking but doesn’t MF n RV change based off location? Or is that set nationally? I asked Edmunds but waiting for a reply.

Absolutely abysmal. They aren’t giving you a discount aside from the season of audi incentives.

Geez man the residual is on the sheet. I’m talking about selling price discount

2 Likes

I think I vomitted a little in my mouth.

Correct me but I think its not a discount. It looks marked up price , minus the rebate, to look like you are getting a 3% discount.

2 Likes

Yes 3.18%… talking over an A6. Says he can give $1500 off invoice… Says he will give buy rate of .00005.

They went up to 7.9% off

I wouldn’t buy just because of that little schpiel on the quote.

6 Likes

I would buy just because of this honey bunny
Screenshot_20190829-222445_Chrome

7 Likes

A6 sounds expensive to me but I’ve never shopped for an A6.

My lease for s4 is a prestige, which apparently does not lease well. Given that your quote is much higher than my payment.

I would seek out other Audi dealers,

1 Like

Why are you continuing to waste time with these clowns?

4 Likes

Because it was local… doesn’t hurt to try. Not much out here in West Texas but tumble weeds. Thank y’all for feed back.

$900/mo for an A6. Wow. I never would have imagined folks could be paying that much.

How much is a typical prestige a6 lease for

I know everyone here always talking about mid trims but in my eyes if I’m paying for it I might as well deck it out. My objective for leasing is trying before I buy. (Of course this is my first one)

I would imagine I would buy, but something tells me there will be a new function or option that will just make me lease again

That’s all well and good for financing/purchasing, but dumb logic for leasing and the purposes of this forum.

You need to compare RV and MF across all trims. Pretty sure the top trim on Audi has a huge RV penalty.

As a point of reference, you should be able to get 11-12% off before incentives:

Why pay for something and not have what you want.

Example: IF the option for sport differential was only available for top trim why would I settle for less if I really wanted it. Just for the sole purpose of lowering my payments? Don’t wanna pay monthly for something and wish I had X

The purpose of this forum is to get what you want while trying not to get fleeced otherwise we can all lease Nissan veras for 99 a month with 0 das.

Did they try the “if I could, would ya?” line?

Prestige is a 3 point RV deduction.

2 Likes