Looking for a cheap lease

Hey everyone I’m looking for the cheapest lease. Ive looked at the Buick Encore that’s going for $129 + tax. I currently have a BMW lease so I qualify for some conquest deals. Any other recommendations? Thank you

1 Like

You looking for a car or small suv?

Size doesn’t really matter just anything cheap, preferably non electric because I can’t charge it at my house.

1 Like

Hi, how much was the OOP for the Encore? I was just looking at those here in Miami and they wanted $0 OOP and $239/mo which is nothing like the sub-$100 deals I’ve been seeing here on lease hacker. I’ve even tried to replicate the Chevy Cruze leases for under $100 and haven’t been able to. I dont care which car, anything new will work. Just looking for sub $100/mo deal.
I really wish leasehackr.com would be updated more timely. Every time I check the homepage the deal expired some months ago!

Sorry, I replied to wrong person. Was curious, how much was the total down for the Encore at $129?

I got a quote for a one pay lease it was $4100 for 2/10k miles

About 800 down for 129 month

The cheapest lease is Hyundai. You will need to work hard on the deal to actually get it though.

2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA VALUE EDITION

MSRP: [$21,420]
Selling Price: [$19,105]
Rebates: [$4,500 TOTAL ($3,000 LEASE CASH, $1,000 UBER, $500 SALES EVENT)]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00117]
Residual: [60%]
Acquisition Fee: [$595]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,000 (FIRST MO. PAYMENT, TAGS, FEES)]
Monthly Payment: THE LEASEHACKR CALCULATOR HAS THIS AT $88 PER MONTH

Zip Code: [17543]
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

1 Like

You can even get it cheaper if you are willing to enlist and enroll in college as well.

1 Like

Elantra SE
Cash/Trade Down Lease
Lease requires approved credit; based on 10,000 miles per year, $0.20 per mile excess. 36-month lease. $2,040 due at signing (this includes $1,000 cash or trade down, first month’s payment of $16, documentary preparation fee of $429, and bank acquisition of $595). Lease price includes rebates totaling $3,750. Price also includes for qualified customers $1,000 Uber Cash, $500 Military Cash, $400 College Cash, and $500 Valued Owner Coupon. Total amount of monthly payments is $576. Tax, title, registration, and inspection fees are additional. Security deposit waived. MSRP: $19,205. Net Cap Cost: $10,685. Residual: 55%. Purchase option at lease end for $10,562. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, excess wear/tear, and $400 disposition fee where permitted by law. Must take same day delivery. Prior sales excluded. Supplies are limited. Images are for illustration purposes only. Color and vehicle may vary. Offer ends 7/31/2017. Stock numbers: HY170331, HY170307, HY170341

2 Likes

Where is this located I would pick it up today

The point of these is to give you an indication of which direction you should be heading.

This is in MA, so you probably can’t pick it today,. Also pay attention to all the qualifiers like UBER etc etc etc. It requires a lot of planning …

Second this. Just signed on one of these 1 time pay of $4500. 36mo/12k.

Rebates - 500 sale cash, 3250 lease cash, 1000 uber. Got them down to 19600 selling price.

No money down payments were roughly 147/mo.

What do you have to do for the Uber cash? And also what is the “$500 valued owner coupon”

The ad below is a nothing down nothing out of pocket - sign and drive. $139 plus tax/month 24month/10k. You need a conquest lease or a Buick/GMC lease to qualify otherwise its another $62.50 a month ($1500/24)

And (if I may so opine) it’s a much better ride than the Hyundai Elantra value edition.

1 Like

Signed up to be an uber driver (free) printed a screen shot of my account info

1 Like

any other cars with good deals?

Thanks for the ad! I just need to find a dealer down here in Miami willing to honor it. I’ll try my best! Which dealer is offering this though? It doesn’t say on the ad.

I suggest you need to be specific for the other cars that you like. I have known a good dealer that offers cheap lease.

1 Like

I am open to any car. As long as its automatic and cheap.