Looking for a cheap lease

The ad was from Simpson Buick in Buena Park Calif.

I received the following quote on an Elantra Value Edition (36/10). What’re everyone’s thoughts?

MSRP: $21,310
Selling price (before rebates): $19,796
Rebates: $3250 lease cash, $500 sales event cash, $500 from Boost Up, and $1000 Uber ($5250 total)
Residual value: 56%
Money factor: .00064 for tier one credit customers
Total due at signing (other than the $500 down for Boost Up): $0
Monthly payment: $114.11

1 Like

114.11 with taxes, 0 down for 21k car. Great deal!!! Almost 0.5% MSRP

1 Like

Any Bay Area or SoCal Hyundai dealers offering this deal?

That is great lease cash!

1 Like

I tried, no South Florida dealer agreed to replicate this deal. Said its a regional thing for some other area. Anyone else have any luck?

also interested in leasing on in SoCal

be an Uber driver.
and show proof that you drive for Uber

Hi All
I am watching this thread and other threads too, I will have to get a lease by August mid to August end and I need an automatic car (backup camera must, apple car play good to have but not required) with cheap lease. Going by the discussions looks like I should focus on Elantra value addition or Elantra base with popular package. Please let me know thoughts on it. Thanks much for help.

2 Likes

Just to add I am looking in central NJ area.

Search the forums. I believe someone has posted an Elantra deal from NJ.

Thank you, yep i searched and found the already posted details, i requested members to help just to be sure enough to focus on Elantra only or if anyone has any other thoughts for a cheap available lease deals around the area.

You want cheaper and better than the sub-100 Elantra deals!? As long as you can wait, a $59 cruze/chevy deal is around the corner :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean December?..20

1 Like

Hello,

I just came across this forum this evening after spending a very frustrating day at several car dealerships.

I am in the market for a cheap lease as well. I live in AZ. My girlfriend and I drive about 850 miles a week on our commuter car, and so we are looking for a cheap lease on a 2nd car.

We would prefer a small SUV or Crossover…but the price will be the most important thing. If there are really sub $100 leases, I would LOVE to hear about them.

I am sorry to be such a noob, but if there is anyone that would mind helping me find a really good lease deal in AZ I would be very very appreciative! I have been reading posts all night, but I still feel like a lot of this process is going over my head.

Thank you VERY much!

I got this deal in southern N.H.

Why is every single one of your posts a plug for DSR?

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM x20

1 Like

Haha! I’m on the hunt for a $59 Cruze deal! *EDIT: This posted incorrectly to the wrong reply

Good luck finding a Cruze at Simpson Buick/GMC. Perhaps the Chevrolet dealer would have a better selection.