Looking for a 3 row SUV - tahoe, yukon or expedition

What state? I just shopped a Tahoe, and picked up a 2021 Premier, if you’re in CA I could point you to a few who will play ball.

1 Like

who is dealing on those im in CA got 35 days left.

Our Yukon has horrible body roll did they fix that?

1 Like

Well, dealing is subjective. There are a few that were playing it straight. Supplier, all discounts, no adds, base MF. PM me if interested.

Are they located in the SoCal region?

It’s better but what are you expecting from a vehicle of that size?

1 Like

Yes, some even deliver.

I am in Florida.

well part of it could be my wife’s driving , It was much smoother when it was new. now with 35k miles
I don’t even like to ride in it

A 2020 Buick Enclave may be an option to consider. It’s spacious, there’s decent inventory in Florida & it still qualifies for Costco/educator discounts ('21 Enclave doesn’t qualify for educator). There’s less demand for it compared to other SUVs so that may help.

Just an update - I sent the GM an email because I was so frustrated. I also called a lot of dealerships, couldn’t get anyone to come close to the $740. The GM called me and we ended up meeting in the middle.
$725, 12k miles, 36 months, and that includes tax. Only $725 down.
Tahoe LT- with signature package and these special wheels package. Total msrp: 62745

5 Likes

Congrats. Good deal on a brand new model in high demand.

Great deal. Post your contract if you can to help others try and match the deal. Lots of people have been looking for large SUVs lately and the Tahoe is a great option

They are bringing the car to me, as soon as I get the paperwork I will.

2 Likes

So we got the car! I don’t have the detailed paperwork because they brought the car to us, so now the salesman had to bring the signed papers back to the dealer and they will mail us the papers. But, I do have an idea of how things went…
MSRP - 62745
We got an incentive for three things:

1. teacher/educator discount
  2. costco member discount
  3. having a lease in the house (chrysler pacifica)
    Transfer of tags
    Final payment is 724.09 each month for 35 more payments.
    36 months total, 12k miles
2 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy the brand new car and stay safe!

Congrats!!! What dealer? I’d love to get this deal!

Congrats

Does teacher discount apply across most gm models? Escalade/yukon?

1 Like

We went to Phil Smith in South Florida-

Whippit I am interested and in CA and looking for info