Long Beach BMW Lease Deals

All 5 series can get similar type of deal! Would you like me to post one up above? Or you can PM me a stock you are most interested in and I can get you a quote.

What kind of deal can you offer on a ex-loaner 530i? I do see that you have two in stock at your sister dealership (Monrovia) with stock numbers NJG899423 & NJG899672. I do have Costco membership but I do not qualify for the BMW Loyalty program. Also, I’m looking for 36 month / 15k miles per year.

You can PM a quote or post it publicly…I’m looking to purchase ASAP.

I’d love to help you there but when I transfer it I wouldn’t be able to lease it to you. Would have to go through BMW of Monrovia.

What kind of pricing can you do for a 530e? I am currently in a GLK lease and have about 6mo left.

Same discount as noted above

Looking for a 2018 530xi demo. If you have one currently or get one in the future please feel free to reach out.

Hi, can you PM me a quote for the 540i with Stock # : JWA98547?

Still waiting on that i8 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes Sure thing! 20202020

Please PM me a quote for JB253003 530e

Sure 2020202020202020

Hello, Can you please PM me the quote for stock JB252901. Thanks.

Quote for #JEJ64935 please thanks.

Please see original post!

2 Likes

Hi im interested in 530i stock# JG900108.
12k /36mos, $0 down, first payment, fees and tax due at signing. Bmw household( 428i lease up in 4 mos do you have pull ahead program?) Please pm me the numbers. I have address both in 90017 and 89135. Do you lease to out of state? Thank you! Josh

Pmd you for a quote. Thank you.

I have a question regarding the loyalty. My wife leased a BMW on her old address and BMW still has her old address (her parents address). We got married and she moved in with me. Do I qualify for loyalty even though her lease is on the old address?

what kind of incentives do you guys have on the 3 series sedan and 4 series coupe service loaners (lease cash, ABA member rebates, Costco, AAA, etc.)?

Hello, my 2015 335i lease is up 9/29/18 and looking into getting into an X2 / X3 (12k/36m or 15k/36m, $0 down). I am located in San Diego. Thanks in advance.

Good question. You wouldn’t get loyalty unless you have proof of residence at the address where the car is leased. You would get it if she’s on the loan since the car is under her name.

1 Like