Long Beach BMW Lease Deals

ca-socal
dealer
bmw

Hackrs,

All specials are sold out. Next month will have some more deals that will be approved for me to post per our GM… Stay tuned…

All 3 series 5 series X3 12% off (non M models) plus rebates w/ G fleet

Post some M3/4/5 deals :slight_smile: im interested

Do you have any 340i lease specials? (Looking for grey with red interior and m sport package. Thanks

Thanks for replying. I have a Mineral Grey w/ Red Int. M sport coming to port in a couple weeks. PM me for price and if you’re interested in it before it’s gone!

Off topic but just wanted to say I have taken my 5 and 7 series for service to:
Pacific Bmw (Glendale, CA)
Beverly Hills BMW
Bakersfield BMW
In addition to Long Beach BMW, and Long Beach BMW has the best for service without question.

Glad to hear! I do hear that a lot. I’m glad you have had a pleasant experience here!

Welcome Dustin!! Always good to have local OC dealers here.

12% Discount + buy rate right off the bat is pretty nice! Usually it takes few emails or hours of haggle just to get to these numbers.

What about X5 and x6?

Electronaut I sent you a PM, still waiting on a response. Thanks

Do you have the number for 330e, i3 and i3 REX?

Thank you.

Anyway to get that x3 payment in to the $300s with MSD, or one time payment lease? Interested in x3 xdrive with upgraded wheels… can be a 24/36/39 10k mi/yr Thx

Dont currently have any i3’s in stock. Sold out

How about 330e? Thank you!

Updated OP w/ link for 330e and payment.

Can you give the number for 328d wagon? Thanks

Hi Dustin

I am located in Michigan, would like to learn more about the 4 series or 3 GT (xdrive) or X3 lease specials. I am currently leasing an X1 and have 4 payments left. Thanks!

Do you have any deals for a 340ix/440ix?

Do we have any deals of 530e?

Any amazing 640gt xdrive deals?