It would be helpful (maybe even wikiworthy) to create a thread that compiles the data (or at least links to the threads) regarding different lease programs for different brands.
For example, the BMW thread “BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles)” is updated monthly by dave to show current residuals, calculations for adjusting residuals, defines which types and years of loaners/demos can be leased, and the manufacturer incentives by model. This is one of the most helpful threads on the forums in my opinion.
I however cannot find this type of information very easily for other brands that allow for leasing on loaner/demo vehicles.
I’d love to create a thread where this is compiled, mostly trying to answer these questions:
- Which brands support leases on loaner/demo vehicles?
- What are the mileage limits that support the factory residuals by brand?
- What years of cars are currently supported by each brand for leases?
- What is the money factor for each brand that supports leasing on loaner/demo vehicles?
- What incentives are currently being offered by model?
- Which brands do not support incentives on the leases on loaner/demo cars?
- Which states have the best incentives for each model and brand?
- What other incentives are available for brands (fleet, loyalty, graduate, etc.)
If there are threads similar to the BMW thread lets link them up here. Otherwise, maybe we can consider creating them?