List of places to sell or value your car online

Has anyone on here bought out their lease and then sold to one of these companies? We made our final payment and want to pay off the residual in a few weeks. Any issues or unexpected costs?
Thanks!

Read the review thread for each one. They were linked for a reason.

5 Likes

Anyone have sold to Cargurus care to share your experiences?

Thats just a listing site like ebay right?

1 Like

I think it’s a used new cars search site. It’s just popping up on my feeds wanting to buy my car.

I went there and it says ‘Create a Listing’
That sounds like Ebay to me

Just to add to this thread Enterprise buys cars. They use KBB trade-in-value and will have to inspect your car for final offer: https://www.enterprisecarsales.com/

4 Likes

Any experience with them to report back?

Just got my online estimate with them. They use KBB trade-in-value. May schedule an appointment soon for real offer.

Here is a closed thread on Enterprise:

Useless for LH - they don’t buy Jeep lol

Enterprise doesn’t buy Jeeps? They rent out Wranglers in their premium selection.

1 Like

Looks like you can quote 2021 and earlier. Was it that you were trying 2022?

1 Like

Not 2022 yet :slight_smile:

Enterprise told me they don’t buy leases at all. I told them CCAP still allowed 3rd party buyouts they still said no. Who knows if that’s true, I don’t try to tell them how to do their job or debate when they tell me no 2-3 times.

1 Like

The previous thread (from earlier last year) had examples of them buying them out. Might be a location that doesn’t want the hassle or maybe a rule change.

Confirmed locally that Enterprise doesn’t buy leases out.

Edit, 3/23 local location will buy out leases.

1 Like

This is true in LA, CA. Your location may vary but I went into Enterprise office nearby for my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee with CCAP and they checked my VIN and put it into their system. Then they waited for corporate or whatever to see. It took too long so I left and they called me and informed me they cannot buy my car. Currently my lease contract with CCAP is still over 64 days so can sell to third party but no go for them.

1 Like

My Yukon finally arrived so i’m selling my 2022 Cadillac XT6. I’ve been getting quotes for the past week or so and this is what i’ve received -

CarMax = 47,000
Vroom = 45,000
AutoNation = 43,500
Local Cadillac dealership = 48,000
Local Ford dealership = 46,000
GMC dealership i’m buying the Yukon from = 41,000

Top offer:
WeBuyAnyCar = 49,500

Not sure why the dealership i’m buying the Yukon from is coming in so low especially if the Ford dealership is at 46,000 and i’m not even buying a car from them but…WeBuyAnyCar is the highest offer.

The MSRP of the vehicle is $49,200 or so. I’ve had it for 6 months and put about 9,000 miles on it. Got it with supplier discount and small rebate for $46,700 plus another $1,000 in dealership fees and dmv fees.

Turning in the car to WeBuyAnyCar on Thursday and hopefully the process will be smooth. Does anyone know if they write you a check on the spot or do they mail you in in 3-5-7-10-20 business day?

1 Like

Does anyone know is webuyanycar does buyout for all brand? And for leases?

Got a stupid quote from webuyanycar and they have an office not far from me. The guy calls, gets my vin and tells me he’ll send another quote based on the vin. Calls back offering $5k less lol
Like others said, $57k seems their go to number without getting any info on their website quote.

3 Likes

I sold my Cadillac to WeBuyAnyCar yesterday. Had the in person appraisal on Monday and went back yesterday. Took about 30 minutes to sign all the paperwork and get a check.

They paid $49,500 for my 6 month old XT6 with 9,000 miles. I originally bought it for under $47,000 brand new.

They were the highest offer I got from multiple sources.

1 Like