BMW 4 series Best Deal in SOCAL?

I have a 328i 3 year lease ending in June and looking to get a 4 series. What’s the best deal out there? What should I be shooting for?

No, no one is going to find you a deal. That’s not how this forum works.

4 Likes

Just asking what’s out there, I don’t really see much on the 4 series and they keep sending me info on the 330.
Kinda feel I got burned on my 3 series and want to be better prepared
335/month
1000/down
12k/year - 3 years
2500 deposit
Basic 328, not fully loaded
I have just 22k miles so I’m
Sure the car is worth more

Check out Shelly BMW in Buena Park, ask for Ethan.

They have some good deals on loaners. I would check their loaner section on their website and find one with a large discount but under 5k miles. Then call in and ask Ethan if he can get you the numbers.

Just leased a 330i GT yesterday and it went very smoothly!

This forum is swimming in SoCal bmw deals, check the marketplace section and or msg @BMW_Dave

1 Like

Thanks Dave.
Right now we have a 328i on a 3 year lease that is up in June
We are at 335/month all inclusive
I put 1k down and 2500 refundable deposit
We had 12k/miles a year and the car is under 22k now
I’ve received offers from BMW for
1750 BMW lease credit
2775 Long Beach BMW preferred customer bonus
Waive the $350 disposition fee
They’re trying to get me in the 2018 330i sedan

What is the best deal I can get on a 4 series?
Prefer white( I didn’t see that you have one)

Thanks Dave

The reason nobody is talking to you about a 4 Series is because if you’re looking for the best deal you won’t be happy with it. The residual is 4% less than the 3 Series and there’s $1k less in rebates as well. That ends up being a $82/mo increase in payment assuming both cars had a $45k MSRP and sold $1k below invoice. And yes you could go with a loaner 4 Series but remember that for every 4 Series loaner you find there’s another 3 Series loaner that would save you $80-100 a month.

If you simply want to get the best deal on a brand new 4 Series than email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com with the options you want and I’ll make sure you get taken care of.

I just got a 2018 430xi loaner
50k msrp
29% total off with rebates
301 monthly
3k drive off
East coast though

1 Like

thats A fantastic deal! Dam!