Lincoln Navigator Reserve Lease MA - Any thoughts?

, ,

What’s the good word? Going with the Nav or something else?

Lol I had to take a break from car-buying for a day or so to actually get some work done! Still leaning towards the Nav but based on all the feedback, taking the wife to see a fully loaded Expedition Platinum tomorrow, let’s see how she likes it.

4 Likes

Have you looked at the QX80 yet? They have a 3 seat 2nd row or 2 captains chairs variants - but would lease much less expensively than the Navigator. If your need for 3rd row is minimal, then QX60 is a value play (as well as many others in the mid-size space).

Edit: Cant confirm whether 2nd row bench seat is still available in 2020.

I hear ya on the Sienna’s looks. My only other suggestion would be the Sedona SXL which also has the business class-style recliners

I took a Navigator to Lambeau and loved it. It was very comfortable, and got a lot of attention. With that said have you considered a Lexus LX?

1 Like

Quick update: We’ve spent the last week doing a sanity check on other vehicles and we (read: the wife) have decided it has to be the Navigator. I think I’ll go out of my mind if I have to start fresh with another vehicle and have it in the garage by the weekend…

We are zero-ing in on a Burgundy Navigator with an MSRP of $91,430 and we are currently at $1090 (36/12) or $1062 (36/10) with first payment down, selling price is $82,800. It is a demo, but is the exact spec we are looking floor. Its almost 10% of MSRP if the incentives are included ($1500). Closest we could get with a non-demo car was $1120 with an MSRP of $89,500 but it was the wrong color/configuration.

I think I’ve ground this deal as much as it can be ground. Having to go out of state (but drivable) for the burgundy one. When I took these deal sheets to local dealers they laughed me out the door, didnt even bother try and match. Crazy world!

Planning to make a final decision tomorrow. Only thing I’m pondering is if rebates will improve in nov on the 2020s…

1 Like

You know what you want and there is nothing wrong with that! I don’t have a baseline for what makes a good Lincoln deal, but it sure makes sense to pay the extra $28/month for 12k miles in my opinion. I can’t imagine there are a ton of Navigator demo’s out there. Hope you guys enjoy the car!

Only thing you could hold it is for a lincoln pco, try calling lincoln and requesting a brochure or explain the situation and see what you can do to get a pco.

Navigator pco is 3k I believe… another $90

Don’t think rebates will be coming for a navigator anytime soon but it’s always a crapshoot.

1 Like

You may not want to wait and gamble. Deals tightened from September to October on a vehicle I was looking at for my wife. Land it. You have what you want and remove this item from your mental inventory. Just a personal view.

:point_up::point_up::point_up: What they said.

Happy wife happy life.

2 Likes

Yeah I think it’s about time to put this one to bed, for my own sanity :slight_smile:

Might try giving Lincoln a call to see if I can get a pco, that’s a good idea…

Next post will hopefully be with a pic of the delivery!

Thanks to all for the suggestions and advice!

1 Like

I would not mention that you’re going through offers right now. I would say “I’m in the market for a Navigator. A friend of mine mentioned the Private Offer he received, and I think that may go a long way in swaying my decision to purchase one. Would I qualify for the Private Offer”?

2 Likes

Considering that includes excise tax it sounds solid

Actually I deducted excise tax out just to be able to compare apples to apples with other vehicles…

I’m in Boston and none of the MA dealers could anywhere close (spoke to all of them!)

For the record, excise tax sucks!

Excise tax really sucks! I agree :slight_smile:

If I knew any Lincoln dealers I would have offered help. Sorry man!

2 Likes

They can’t give you a pco but they can certainly forward info to the 3rd party company who handles that.

Doesn’t matter if you tell them you have offers or not, at the end of the day it’s luck of the draw.

Definitely adding the sway part is good though.

Oh and don’t let the dealer find out you have a pco or it gets lumped into dealer discount @BrightBlue

Just closing the loop here - signed the deal and picked up the car on Saturday! Didn’t manage to swing a PCO but ground it down a bit more by being a PITA, I’m pretty sure the dealer hates me now :slight_smile:

Really happy with it, drives great for such a brute, incredibly comfortable, and most importantly the wife loves it!

Thanks to all the community for all of the helpful comments, thoughts and advice - its been much appreciated!

Pics:

d

9 Likes

Very nice color combo!

Gorgeous color and car, congrats!

I love the contour of the drivers seat - that’s real luxury as it looks like it’s custom made for either side of one’s :peach:

1 Like

Don’t worry.
The moment you drove off the lot, they forgot about you.
And Gratz on the nice car.