Limited ford and gm brokers?

Asked about Ford or GM brokers.

If you want a Bronco, you have to order one ASAP and then wait 12 months to get it. Tahoe is easier, but probably doesn’t lease well if I had to guess.

It’s just an example of how well a GM lease on the Camaro can be. Nothing is what it says it is these days.

How do you figure? All it is is an example of a nonsensical number that doesn’t list the actual cost.

This has been asked many times before about XYZ brand.

People will argue about “why” and how their pet theory is better than someone else’s pet theory.

Ultimately… it is what it is.

What is it above you don’t comprehend? I’d say that’s a great lease.

That is neither $299 nor the GM advertised lease.

1 Like

Not sure where your located,but there are a few dealers on here on the west coast.

He said Brokers, and it’s true, the Dealers are giving good deals out here.

You’re probably talking about Blake, Pete or Erik Nordstrom, all members of the family that owned the company.

And the reason you’ve heard it is that I don’t know if they ever did an interview without invoking the old “when i was just a shoe buyer” lore.

I am very confident that if there is money to be made doing it, someone on here is doing it, will be doing it, or has already tried many times. My conclusion is there isn’t as much money to be made brokering some brands compared to others. You can argue about the “why’s” but it really doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

We do Chevy, more of a niche brand on here, and can do other American brands at people’s request. People usually have less interest once they find out tahoe’s are 4 figure payments (most trims), even at MSRP & Buy Rate.

3 Likes

You’re giving me minivan flashbacks.

Tahoe is a 4 figure payment? Lawd have mercy.

1 Like

Tahoe LT Base at MSRP & Buy Rate is like an $9xx sign and drive right now (even with Costco, Conquest etc).

1 Like

Excuse me sir, don’t make me come out of retirement to prove a point :laughing:

1 Like

Sir… When are you going back to Chevy store?

1 Like

If you ever tried hacking a Chevy or Ford, you’d realize why most brokers don’t want to deal with them. Whereas, and I’m making these numbers up, you might find 20% of BMW stores are tolerable or better to work with, it is more like 2% of Ford or GM stores.

That’s pretty much it… if someone puts in similar effort to create a relationship with a dealer that moves 30 Jeeps or 3 Camaros, which would a broker choose?

How about Equinox, Traverse, Bolts etc. They lease well and though it feels like ages ago it seemed like @chevysalesgirl and @ethanrs were moving plenty of them pre- covid.

1 Like