Life after EQE/EQS deals

12k in tax minimum

Not with Montana lol. BMW always approves me for $130-190K usually

2 Likes

It could make for some crazy deals on the Lucid Air this month. When I test drove one a couple of months ago, lease numbers were bunkers ($1k/month) for an 18 month/10k mile lease + nearly $7k DAS.

hmmm any more info on this? I do like the lucid for my dad

Does your EQS AMG have Sport + drive option and does that make a difference in suspension over that of Sport? Thinking about getting a software mod for my 580.

Here you go.

There is also a $5k credit if you take delivery of an in-stock vehicle before month end.

1 Like

Trying to get exact details from my local Lucid studio, but with the $5k available stock incentive (anything at a studio lot), plus the $1250 referral discount (still not clear if they’re doubling referral bonus this month) you’re at about $6,500, which is close to the calculators down-payment option that puts an 18-month 10k lease under $7000. Still would have tax, title, fees, + first month DAS.

2 Likes

No idea. It is on the truck coming to me lol

I don’t remember what I ate for dinner last night. I post too much non sense on here lol

My dad ONLY wants the 50e X5… he is into the charging scene now lol

lol but the X5e doesn’t get the $7,500.

Gonna be disappointed when he finds out they basically don’t exist right now lol

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get his dad into a Green AMG GT63S, but we can’t find 30% off like @li8625 .

2 Likes

How often does he do roadtrips?

I want a AMG EQS later this year. Trying to beat DJrabbi at 500 a month or better lol

He’s going to be at $500 effective monthlies once he sells these free Wallboxes. If Eric51 taught us anything, it’s equity coming in reduces DAS.

4 Likes

+1 or an EQE AMG like @Alex1438 :grin:

2 Likes

Lolol there’s a X5e brass hat in Plano, TX of all places. It has every option box checked. 5UX43EU05R9S43455

Maybe @oarfish18 will get it in a few weeks and blow it out for $300 a month .

https://www.ecarone.com/used/BMW/2024-BMW-X5-near-dallas-tx-b629916e0a0e0a911de09c9fabea0daf.htm?

He does mostly local trips so he enjoys not paying gas lol

But it also sounds like he’s fed up with Mercedes like you are/were.

2 Likes