LH Meet-up North-East

I’m thinking of resurrecting this thing as we’ve had before COVID ruined the process.

Things have changed since then; we changed, the site grew, etc. But I had a great time at previous meet-ups seeing people face-to-face or rather, putting a user name to an actual face.

I see a lot more people around my town, so I’m going to be selfish and want to do the first one in Stamford. I’ve see more LHs around our area since the time I’ve joined.
I know a lot of great LH live in NJ, but I’m not ready to trek there to meet you all again just yet. But if this idea will get some legs we may organize one in NJ like we did before.

Lets start with the simple question.

• Resurect LH Meet-ups?
0 voters

Harder question:

• Will attend (in theory) if time/location works
  • No, don’t want to see your faces under any circumstances:)
0 voters
2 Likes

Asking leasehackers to commit. Bold move there cotton…

8 Likes

Is there a broker fee involved?

7 Likes

It has been done before:)

1 Like

Can we organize an EV yard sale so we can unload these Wallbox units to local buyers? :money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

So an ev cars and coffee you mean? :joy:

How it’s devolved from a bmw loaner meetup…

6 Likes

Come on man, come bring a Sienna, and flex on all of us lol

1 Like

Tell me about it:)
Almost thinning to do meet up at my city EA charger because it has 8 stalls and with the amount of LH getting Ioniqs, MBs, Audi, Arya and VW… definitely will occupy it for few hours😂

7 Likes

Throwback to a mini meetup where we stayed at an EA charger watching a dude call EA to for 20 minutes to get his charging to work…

@drdvrgs get your mans @Dany1122

3 Likes

Yes to Stamford, Greenwich, or White Plains, especially since last time I know for a fact that you and I schlepped out to Nyack!

2 Likes

Last time I tried to arrange everyone wanted North Jersey :confused:

7 Likes

I think first one is going to be Stamford or around as I’m lazy to commit myself dryving far for something I’m organizing myself😂

1 Like

At the time that’s where most of LH lived and everyone got used meet ups at NNJ. I think now lower CT and Weschester county presence grew so we could for CT and then NNJ.

1 Like

hey @Lvs23 long time since that LH meetup at buffalo wild wings(?) precovid!!!
I ofc prefer NNJ, but i am down to make the trip to westchester if need be… we are WELL overdue… can we get @HN308 and @nextlevelautobrokers and some of the others OGs on board???
Does anyone have the picture we took in the parking lot :laughing:

2 Likes

I cant wait to meet Max so he can tell me I have nothing to show for it

@blablabla @Lvs23

I am ok for a meetup either in NNJ, Westchester or around Stanford in that order.

HN

2 Likes

Tommy’s Tavern in Clifton.

1 Like

Yes, come visit the rolling hills and scenic valleys of Connecticut. We have no tolls, a true utopia!

1 Like

There are rolling hills in downtown stamford😂 and there is nothing to do north stamford where hills are

2 Likes

Im based in Manhattan and work in NNJ now - very down for a NNJ meetup

1 Like