LH Meet-up North-East

What if we do Nanuet area? Closer for the CT/Westchester folks and still easy enough for NJ people.

3 Likes

That’s what we did last time - Nyack. Time for this side of the Hudson!

1 Like

OP just get the dates. Stamford could work for LI people. Why is everyone so stingy on driving. Next time get proper miles for your leases.

12 Likes

Hmm depends on the day

Ill be in for a NNJ meet-up.

You all should do a game of who can score the best lease deal between now and the time of the meetup.

The plaza in Stamford on High Ridge Road where there is a Five Guys, Jersey Mikes, and Chipotle has a pretty sizable parking lot and is right off the Merritt Parkway so fairly easily accessible. Could be an option.

Not a lot of good options in the area for a mass EV charger takeover, so bring a well charged car! :melting_face:

1 Like

Plz no I have things to do

:melting_face:

Just do CT and NNJ and have a zoom call lol

1 Like

Ridgeway plaza has 8 EA stalls😂 but we can’t reserve them for private event🥺

May as well go to the Whole Foods in Darien since it’s on top of the BMW dealership.

2 Likes

The lines for those EA chargers and the single EVGo charger are often over an hour long on a weekend. Too many people looking for a free charge…

The 12 Telsa superchargers there always have space available though… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So… lets try to schedule something.
As I said - it will be in Stamford CT.
Sometime in March - I do want a bit of a warmer weather

Let’s start with few polls

Type of place?

• Indoors (like Buffalo Wild Wings)
  • Outside (parking lot some sort?)
0 voters

Outside maybe some parking lot or even Cove Beach park (could still be cold in March but free to park) or EA SC bank in Stamford with 8 units.

Day of the week?

• Sunday
  • Saturday
0 voters

Weekend in March? pick two)

• March 16-17
  • March 23-24
  • March 30-31
0 voters

On summer street? You can’t have these poor people venture up here and then do chain wings. At least do Colony or Archie Moore’s

2 Likes

What are even those? :rofl:
Never heard of that.

I lived downtown for so long that I don’t even know what exists outside of that these days. Btw, BWW is not set in stone. It’s more like a general idea inside or outside.
Then we will figure out a place.

FYI, March 30/31 is Easter for the those who observe the holiday according to the western/Gregorian calendar.

Downtown has plenty of decent food options, Sally’s Apizza comes to mind, that’s just around the corner from BWW.

1 Like

I’ve been going to Remo’s forever :rofl:
Didn’t even try anything else

You live in Stamford and don’t know what Colony is?? :scream:

Colony Grill??? That’s “the other” side of the tracks. I don’t go there much for food:)
My usual places are in or around Bedford Street. Live long in downtown and walked to all food places:)

Can’t really go wrong with Remo’s. Used to go there all the time for lunch while I worked downtown.