Lexus Sales in Indiana - Contact me for pricing

Am I gonna see a 53k RC 350 f sport for $389 like back in 2015 again??

1 Like

Probably not until the end of the life of the current rc350 body style. It happened early because Lexus probably anticipated more demand than the supply. Instead the supply was high and demand was not there. They did the the same thing on the gs350s when they came out and then shortly after put them out cheap. I even remember almost getting a gsf after the slow sales and they put up an 8k rebate and were selling them below invoice to move them. After that initial period they seem to get their numbers dialed in better.

Maybe there will be some GS 350 F-Sport deals again this year? Seems like they are sitting for a long time…

Yep, there are a lot of them not moving… Also GS 200t/Turbo F Sport

I m in PA. Lookin for RX350 AWD. 12K/36M. Option: 20" Wheel, Nav, Premium, Blind Spot Monitor, Heated Steering, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Touch-Free Power Rear Door, and Moonroof

2017 RX350 AWD Prem w/ Nav figured at 7% IN sales tax, $0 down, 15K miles

36 months: $759

2017 RX350 AWD Prem w/ Nav figured at 7% IN sales tax, $0 down, 12K miles

36 months: $727

2017 NX200t AWD FSPORT figured at 7% IN sales tax, $0 down, 10K miles

36 months: $568

Anyone on this forum is going to want a full breakdown of your quotes with the following below. That being said not even knowing the MSRP on those RX’s they are above the 1% of msrp rule most strive for here.

Please provide the following info for a lease deal evaluation.

1. MSRP of the car: (Window Sticker Price)
  2. Selling price of the car (your negotiated price of the car)
  3. Gross cap cost of the car (this is the selling price + all fees taxes etc)
  4. Incentives
  5. Money Factor (MF)
  6. Residual (in %)
  7. Term of your lease (months)
  8. Mileage allotment (7.5K/10K/12K/15K…etc)
5 Likes

Grabs popcorn…

2 Likes

LOL!! You know this is a lease hacker forum right?

6 Likes

They asked for quotes for an RX, not LX. :laughing: I don’t think you’ll last long on here.

1 Like

This sort of thing always blows my mind. Who is leasing a RX350 at $727 a month? This reminds me of the last time I was quoted to replace my Camry lease with another Camry. They offered $380 a month. I’m like, “Do you realize how many other cars I can lease today for $380 or less per month, that aren’t a Camry SE?” It’s like dealers are so wrapped-up in their own numbers that they forget to look at the page and how stupid their offers are.

1 Like

Just FYI, to put in perspective

1 Like

Second that - the numbers are way out !!! :slight_smile:

He must be selling these things for tens of dollars under MSRP.

3 Likes

I can get a $90,000.00 Escalade for less than $759 a month. Lol

Been working with this guy via PM, and I believe he is a little lost. Grabbing my popcorn as well.

Bottom of the 9th down 1 with the bases loaded and 2 out this guy is trying to hit one out of the park with a blind fold on. Recipe for success!

Looks like you are short selling the Rx350. It is easily worth $850 a month if the person is willing to pay in the $700s.

Smh :man_facepalming:t2:

Just posting here so I can get emails when there’s a post or reply…:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like