Lexus Sales in Indiana - Contact me for pricing

@Lease_Lexus

Quote on a Lexus LC please.

Who’s taking bets? I say $1150 or above. 0 down 36/10k

If you are going to make a bet at least start by giving the other side of the bet a chance. Your bet is like his rx350 payment. Very one sided. I’d say be more realistic. Let’s say over under bets on $1700. That makes it an even playing field.

He seems like a reasonable man, he would be willing to do 1699. I’ll bet for under!

I’ll take that bet. Hoping he comes in at like $2k which is a steal on this car.

Does he mean two RX350s for that lease payment ? Lol

Dealers are so caught up in their worlds their forget how competitive the market has become …

If it’s a 2 for 1 special, I’m headed down there right now!

Sorry, it’s a 1 for 2 special. Get 1 for the price of 2.

When I checked on their numbers, I got quoted $1600/mo :cold_sweat:

I feel scammed! Did you know this ahead of time @Splattered?

No responses to his pricing either. I have a feeling that this dude ran for the hills.

I win, pay up! haha. I did not know, I was thinking somewhere around $1300-$1400 range but was hoping he would beat my number lol

Or his phone is ringing off the hook for the deals he is providing. Not sure which one it is. Either way thanks for the entertainment to an otherwise slow morning @rollsroycepricedlexusinindiana

1 Like

I love how this thread is making my Friday more enjoyable.

At least he didn’t say his name so he got lucky there

If you click on his profile his name is right there🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh yeah, should’ve checked that. Sorry Joe! You are SOL.

No, sorry – I meant when I first inquired about the LC from just a local dealer. I haven’t heard back from this guy, but I’m expecting something in that range or even higher.

If his dealer gave him 1600, you might have a chance to win this!

Wow…so maybe he comes in at $3200. If he can do that on a 72 month lease I’m interested.

1 Like